Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

On 6/22/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29bhJkm

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/8/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

On 6/22/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

I have a generic cheap eBay membrane keyboard send help please

1467669903168119648046.jpg

Im currently using a old acer keyboard, it just simply needs an upgarde. A new Tesoro keyboard like this one will be welcome!

I have a k70 rgb and want to get a keyboard for my Sister who currently has no keyboard.

I'm using a Cooler Master Storm Devastator. It's membrane, and it's dying slowly. I wish it would die faster. So then I have a reason to replace it.

I am using the built in keyboard on my MacBook Air running windows

I'm currently using a generic Asus keyboard , some of the keys are fading so I would like a new keyboard.

On 6/23/2016 at 5:00 AM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

I'm using the cheapest Logitech wireless keyboard (I don't remember the name). And I've never used a mechanical keyboard in my life so I want to try/ to have it :)

I use some old Acer stock keyboard that I got for a dollar at a yard sale. Why I need a new keyboard? Because this one:

A.) Cost me a dollar

B.) Sat out in the sun all day before I bought it so I don't know how reliable it is. (Plus it hit 90 degrees Fahrenheit that day with no clouds)

And C.) I've always wanted a mechanical keyboard, but I can't afford one.

The image below is cropped from an earlier image of my setup, as I am traveling without my PC, and I don't know the model number on it. And if you need to check whether or not I follow them, my handle on Twitter is @QuadRingsGaming

photo_1466298833223-1-1.jpg

I have an HP OEM keyboard. Never fails, I really like it. I just want to try a shiny mechanical one.

I'm currently using an old dell keyboard, i want a new one because a few keys dont even work on my current one :(

Trust gxt 280, the keycaps are already starting to fade and light shines through :P

My Logitech MK300 is struggling! 

I am using an old ps2 wyse and it stinks because it is uncomfortable and it looks bad.

I am using a cheap amazon basic USB keyboard! Nothing about this keyboard is comfortable.

keyboard1.jpg

I'm using a wireless keyboard by Rosewill, and I want a new one because my current keyboard is getting very old and I would one that has mechanical keys instead of the keys on this keyboard.

I am using a laptop keyboard LOL.

I am using a Laptop I bought 3 years ago for all my student work and daily activities. I recently started saving to buy separate parts to build my own PC, and getting a cool looking keyboard like this one would go great with it. 

i am using an old Apple keyboard and i want to get a new one becuse my W A S D keys are not working and also my QER keys so i cant play any games with it (using phone to type this

On 6/22/2016 at 2:00 PM, CPotter said:

G11SFL_view_2.png

To enter the giveaway:

Using a basic HP keyboard. Like literally you would get it from goodwill in a 75% off bin. Its been good but starting lag a bit.

A friend of mine is just starting his build for his new computer. I've been helping him with parts and trying to find good deals on used parts (where applicable). I told him he HAD to have a mechanical keyboard, that it was life changing and something that every PC gamer should have in his or her setup (Gotta have that clickity-clackness). He told me they were too expensive for his budget and that it would have to come much later. I was considering giving him my K70 and getting a new Corsair Strafe, but I'd much rather give him something un-used and crumb-free (I eat over my keyboard, don't judge me.) I would absolutely love to win this and bring it to him and watch the look on his face. I would even make a reaction video and upload it to the forum! Thanks! 

- Drake

P.S. My twitter is @LabileNotion if you need that to confirm I followed.

I am using the most horrible keyboard right now. It is one of those 'portable' membrane keyboard things that are meant to be foldable and that stuff. It is literally the worst thing to type on and I can't wait to get a proper mechanical keyboard. Thanks for the giveaway.

.flexible_keyboard_membrane_large.jpg

Currently using a rather worn out Logitech G510. I'd love something newer and higher quality with rollover and anti-ghosting and all those nice things :D Mechanical would also be awesome over these membrane switches too.

I'm using a multimedia microsoft keyboard. Would love to have something with lighting to go with my first pc setup which i just made about a week ago.