Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I'm using a dell keyboard from a long time ago. This new keyboard would go perfectly with my newly built pc!

Currently, the Corsair K65.

Literally, would just like more colours on the desk - good distraction from the world!

I'm using a crappy Logitech wireless keyboard with the worst keys in the world.  >. <

I'm not new to these forums.  I've been here for a while.  I just made another account because I didn't like the name of my old one.  Anyway, see you around!

Im currently using my cheap old HP KU-0316 keyboard. It feels terrible but it looks durable. Haha
It will be a pleasure to have my very first mechanical keyboard as we cant afford one. :/ This is one elegant keyboard. I love iiitttt! :)

I'm using this thing.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/GEAR-HEAD-KB1700U-/83-14278

The keys stick or sometimes just don't work. When I unlock the computer, the numlock comes on sometimes, so I enter the password incorrectly five or six times before I realize that I'm typing gibberish. My friends have these fancy keyboards with cherry switches and LED's and what-not's. I would like to be on par.

The keyboard I am currently using is an old Logitech K Series keyboard. I would like to win the Tesoro because I want to have a better typing experience and a better gaming experience.

I'm using my laptop keyboard(which is terrible.). I never owned a mechanical keyboard, and I really like the design of this keyboard. That's why I want this keyboard.

I'm using a horrid "gaming" keyboard that was bought for $20 USD on amazon. It's been 2 months, and the key lettering is already chipping off, because the keyboard doesn't use engraving, or even stickers, it was literally painted with cheap paint. Sure it has RGBs, but I'm pretty sure that's where the whole budget of building the keyboard went. The tactile feel is awful (cheap membrane), the build quality is awful, and I'd be surprised if it lasted another 2 months. I need a new keyboard because the one I have hardly passes as a keyboard, and more passes as a large paperweight (although, considering the build quality, I might not even use it as that).

great keyboard. I'm building my first rig, and I don't have keyboard for it. This would be a nice gaming keyboard. That's why I want this keyboard. Just give it to me u will not regret. - random guy 2016

•  
  • Case: NZXT Noctis 450(It is 420 my dude)
  • Display: BenQ RL2455hm(mlg 420)
  • Cooling: Enermax LiqTech 240(it is 42my dude)
  • Keyboard: Tesoro GRAM Spectrum keyboard(getting this in future btw thx for giving me this great keyboard)
  • P.S I will post pics of this keyboard with my build kappa

my current keyboard does not exist due to uncareful movers lol, i need a new one so i can use my computer 

I'm using a Poseidon Z that isn't as durable as I once thought, many of the keys are slowly cracking and my question mark and right shift are totally broken. I also spilled soda on it a year ago and can't get all the stickiness out :/ 

I am currently using clay keys attached to a makey makey. I need a new keyboard because I have flattened it so much that the entire keyboard has become one giant W key.

I got into Pc gaming around 4 years ago and have my keyboard has stuck with me since then. Lately though the LEDS on my Merc Stealth have begun to die out and the chasis of the keyboard is starting to come apart. My merc stealth has been with me through some good times but I have to let it go eventually. 

i use a logitech G19, great keyboard but old, i have repared it twice already

using a crappy dell keyboard cuz kid split milk on my razor blackwidow

My current keyboard is an Insignia keyboard I bought at Best Buy after my last one broke out of nowhere and lost the wireless connector to my side keyboard. I would love a new one specifically mechanical since mechanical keyboards are much more comfortable to type with along with having sweet LED's 

The woes of not waiting to buy a GPU when new releases hit soon.

Would love to get a upgrade, this is my current setup...20160705_222027[1].jpg

Im currently using a logitech k120 membrane keyboard because I broke my old one (-_-)

Right now I'm using a very well beat up Dell keyboard I purchased from goodwill. Would really like to get a new keyboard especially a nice one that has sticky keys, and I don't mean the Windows shortcut...

Well, I'm building a gaming PC that is going to break me so I'll use the cheap Logitech that I have unless I win this! 

i'm using the blackweb s7350r combo, it's flimsy, the keys don't register a third of the time and since it's a multimedia keyboard most of the macros don't do anything useful. it's only ment for couch use, but given my budget, i settled for the cheap combo...

blackweb.jpg

I'm using a Logitech K350 keyboard that is mesh and I have wanted to try mechanical keyboards for a while. 

Hi ! I have a Perrix PX-1800. this keyboard is now 3 years old, and I want to change it because first, it has no memory chip for the setting, so everytime you shut down the pc, it lose the led and key configuration ( terrible ) and also is not a very good keyboard, so that's why I would like change it !

I have had this cheap semi-mechanical (if the product's claims are true), single color, back-lit gaming keyboard called "darksector" by dragonwar (not sure if available in Canada or the US. I'm Filipino) since 2012. Getting the GRAM Spectrum would be a major upgrade for me, after almost 4 years...  

P_20160706_160242_1_p.jpg