Reliable physical server provider

Hi there, I'm searching companies which build really great server modules for large scale computing. It's not to buy, but to work with them on a specific aspect which they seem to be all stuck on.

I'm searching companies which are known to be innovative, but since I'm not in this field, I don't think I know them all.

So far, I've tried getting in touch with IBM, HP Entreprise and Bull (a company of the Atos Group). I've heard of other companies but I don't know which ones are known for great large scale integration.

Which one have I missed?

36 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Hi there, I'm searching companies which build really great server modules for large scale computing. It's not to buy, but to work with them on a specific aspect which they seem to be all stuck on.

I'm searching companies which are known to be innovative, but since I'm not in this field, I don't think I know them all.

So far, I've tried getting in touch with IBM, HP Entreprise and Bull (a company of the Atos Group). I've heard of other companies but I don't know which ones are known for great large scale integration.

Which one have I missed?

So are you looking for a host? Or a company that can rent physical servers as a sort of "lease?"

My native language is C++

do have time to talk about the cloud?

there's this wonderful thing called Azure and Softlayer... Data centers with physical machines is so yesterday

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 hour ago, tt2468 said:

So are you looking for a host? Or a company that can rent physical servers as a sort of "lease?"

No I'm looking for a company which is building data centers. Because I have a synergistic project to propose them. It is for the conception part. 

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

do have time to talk about the cloud?

there's this wonderful thing called Azure and Softlayer... Data centers with physical machines is so yesterday

I know but the cloud is operating on machines which are physical and there are people selling them. That's those people I want to find.

18 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

No I'm looking for a company which is building data centers. Because I have a synergistic project to propose them. It is for the conception part. 

I know but the cloud is operating on machines which are physical and there are people selling them. That's those people I want to find.

well there's http://squaliocc.com/en/solutions/infrastructure/server-platform-virtualization.html

they also have private cloud and public cloud offerings and they can also offer hardware, I'm at a guess for what you are really interested in... maybe have a chat with them...

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

38 minutes ago, DXMember said:

well there's http://squaliocc.com/en/solutions/infrastructure/server-platform-virtualization.html

they also have private cloud and public cloud offerings and they can also offer hardware, I'm at a guess for what you are really interested in... maybe have a chat with them...

Well, NDA is a bitch so I won't tell you (since I can't), but the idea is to discuss with R&D department of hardware provider to ship their servers with something I work on in my university project.

But thanks I'll contact them :)

Companies supplying hardware for data centre's won't ship it with anything installed. Customers will have their own images ready to install on any hardware replacing anything that was included anyway.

Send me a PM. I am working with an ssd company to produce SAN appliances with 1pb of storage. We have inquiries from lots of large cloud hosts.

My native language is C++