Breaking Bad is over.

Kirihuna

Manly tears have been shed today :(.  Amazing... Just an amazing show. One of the few finales that don't have me asking questions  Best show ever on television imo.  At least I have Better Call Saul to look forward to.  

BETTER-CALL-SAUL.jpg

My friend actually met Bob Odenkirk at a bookstore. He has a book apparently.

go home spoilers! 

Why would you even open this thread if you haven't seen the episode?

Brilliant ending to a fantastic series. I felt the series stayed strong throughout its entire run which is quite rare. Loved it.

CM 690 II Lite | Crucial M4 128GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda Intel i5 2500k @ stock | Sapphire HD 7950 3GB Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Corsair TX650 V2 

Windows 8 Professional 64bit 

It isn't over Pinkman is still out there and Saul well he isn't Saul but ....

Man what a great series.

At the end of the last episode I basically came mentally.  Same feeling as getting my rocks off. That is what good tv does when it is done to perfection ...

Just like a Walter White cook in a meth lab.

..... and uhmmm I am thinking of watching the last episode again cuz wow just wow 

(waiting for the ultimate fan CE of the show with extra crap and like goofy fake prop stuff in the box with the dvds or whatever)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This made me laugh way too hard

SF07q6F.gif

Haha, that's brilliant.

CM 690 II Lite | Crucial M4 128GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda Intel i5 2500k @ stock | Sapphire HD 7950 3GB Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Corsair TX650 V2 

Windows 8 Professional 64bit 

Why would you even open this thread if you haven't seen the episode?

I started to watch it when my friend and his lady friend started through the seasons. so ive only seen 7 episodes and the last one I saw was with the car wash

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

It isn't over Pinkman is still out there and Saul well he isn't Saul but ....

Man what a great series.

At the end of the last episode I basically came mentally.  Same feeling as getting my rocks off. That is what good tv does when it is done to perfection ...

Just like a Walter White cook in a meth lab.

..... and uhmmm I am thinking of watching the last episode again cuz wow just wow 

(waiting for the ultimate fan CE of the show with extra crap and like goofy fake prop stuff in the box with the dvds or whatever)

Don't forget about Badger and Skinny Pete, one of my favorite part of the show

The pizza uncut

Jesse: Yo, what's up with the pie, man, it ain't cut.

Badger: Yeah, right, that's the gimmick.

Jesse: What gimmick?

Badger: This place, they don't cut the pizza, and they pass the savings on to you.

Jesse: Savings? How much can it be to cut a damn pizza?

Skinny Pete: Maybe it's, like, democratic, bro, you know? Cut your own Christmas tree, cut your own pizza.

Badger: Yeah, it's democratic.

Jesse: What am I supposed to do with this?

Skinny Pete: Don't sweat it. You got some, like, scissors? I will cut this bitch up good.

Badger: You gotta figure, you make, like, 10 million pizzas a year, each pizza takes, like, 10 seconds to cut? In man hours, that's like, I don't know ... a lot?

I started to watch it when my friend and his lady friend started through the seasons. so ive only seen 7 episodes and the last one I saw was with the car wash

I meant that if you haven't seen the last episode why would you open a thread that would likely contain some spoilers about the ending. 

I meant that if you haven't seen the last episode why would you open a thread that would likely contain some spoilers about the ending. 

I dont really care about the show so knowing the ending isnt that big of a deal for me. kinda like dexter, I know the ending but I dont watch it.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

328257.jpg
300002.jpg

Vamanos Pest!

One of the most memorable duos in anything I've seen, classy business Breaking Bad.

I just watched the ending and I thought it kinda sucked. The show really should have ended at the end of season 4.  Most of the stuff done during Season 4 felt rushed and unnecessary.

Also how did that kid at the end of season 4 not get diagnosed with ricin poisoning if he was not actually poisoned with ricin? That seemed like a huge plot hole, and a completely unnecessary act for Walter to do.

This made me laugh way too hard

SF07q6F.gif

EDIT: I didn't make this. I found it on Reddit

This gif is amazing... Legends say that he is still in that house waiting for the two dea agents to return.

Are you impressed with this gif

-"Reasonably."

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I just watched the ending and I thought it kinda sucked. The show really should have ended at the end of season 4.  Most of the stuff done during Season 4 felt rushed and unnecessary.

Also how did that kid at the end of season 4 not get diagnosed with ricin poisoning if he was not actually poisoned with ricin? That seemed like a huge plot hole, and a completely unnecessary act for Walter to do.

*SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF SEASON 4*

1355850.jpg

Brock actually did have ricin poisoning, but the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with him since ricin poisoning was a very rare case to have. That's why Jesse is questioned when he suggests that Brock has ricin poisoning. It was revealed at the end of s4 that Walt poisoned him but it leaves you to question how did Walt do it. I believe Vince Gilligan answered that at comic con saying that Walt put it into Brock's juice box when he was going to school.

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

*SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT CAUGHT UP ALL THE WAY TO THE END OF SEASON 4*

1355850.jpg

Brock actually did have ricin poisoning, but the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with him since ricin poisoning was a very rare case to have. That's why Jesse is questioned when he suggests that Brock has ricin poisoning. It was revealed at the end of s4 that Walt poisoned him but it leaves you to question how did Walt do it. I believe Vince Gilligan answered that at comic con saying that Walt put it into Brock's juice box when he was going to school.

Wait, but the police let Jesse go because the doctors didn't think he was poisoned with ricin. Also why exactly did Jesse need to be on Walt's side? He didn't really do anything.

Wait, but the police let Jesse go because the doctors didn't think he was poisoned with ricin. Also why exactly did Jesse need to be on Walt's side? He didn't really do anything.

So Jesse couldn't find the ricin cigarette and told Andrea to tell the hospital he had ricin poisoning. (If you didn't catch it, Huell pick pocketed Jesse to get the ricin cigarette and Jesse later finds the cigarette and apologized to Walt for almost killing him.) The DEA becomes suspicious because ricin poisoning is a very rare case, but they let him go because it actually wasn't ricin; Walt used Lily of the Valley which is revealed at the end of the season.

At the time, Jesse was getting closer to Gus and becoming more distant to Walt. Walt gives Jesse an opportunity to kill Gus, but Jesse doesn't pull through with the plan. Walt decides to poison Brock so he can turn Jesse against Gus by telling Jesse that it was Gus who poisoned Brock.  By doing this, it gives Walt the upper hand now since he has information that allows him to kill Gus where he doesn't expect it.

Hope this was detailed enough to clarify what happened :)

So Jesse couldn't find the ricin cigarette and told Andrea to tell the hospital he had ricin poisoning. (If you didn't catch it, Huell pick pocketed Jesse to get the ricin cigarette and Jesse later finds the cigarette and apologized to Walt for almost killing him.) The DEA becomes suspicious because ricin poisoning is a very rare case, but they let him go because it actually wasn't ricin; Walt used Lily of the Valley which is revealed at the end of the season.

At the time, Jesse was getting closer to Gus and becoming more distant to Walt. Walt gives Jesse an opportunity to kill Gus, but Jesse doesn't pull through with the plan. Walt decides to poison Brock so he can turn Jesse against Gus by telling Jesse that it was Gus who poisoned Brock.  By doing this, it gives Walt the upper hand now since he has information that allows him to kill Gus where he doesn't expect it.

Hope this was detailed enough to clarify what happened :)

Wait, why did Walter need to steal the cigarette, then? What was the point of any of that?

Also, did Jesse tell Walter about the old guy in the nursing home? It seems like Walter could have just done that all himself.

Wait, why did Walter need to steal the cigarette, then? What was the point of any of that?

Also, did Jesse tell Walter about the old guy in the nursing home? It seems like Walter could have just done that all himself.

It was to win Jesse over so he can get him on his side to kill Gus.

Yes, but Walt wasn't aware that Gus had a grudge on Tio until Jesse told him.