Breaking Bad is over.

Kirihuna

Perfect ending. But I want to know MORE.

Ugh.

Anyone else watch it?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

It hasn't arrived to the land of the pirates just yet unfortunately so I'll have to wait, no spoilers please.  :rolleyes:

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

lol I'm trying to get the spoiler tab to work.

[ spoiler=dat spoiler doe ]aww sheit niqqa[ /spoiler ]

but you delete the spaces

It hasn't arrived to the land of the pirates just yet unfortunately so I'll have to wait, no spoilers please.  :rolleyes:

My site doesn't have it either :(

Just finished first season tonight, got the second one downloading, great show so far  :)

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

I loved the ending, because its one of the few stories that leaves me not sad and depressed. However I do wish there was a little more badassery in the last episode. 

My site doesn't have it either :(

IT HAS ARRIVED, PREPARE YOURSELF SIR.

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

I had the last episode ruined. My PVR started recording half way through and I didn't even realize, until it was to late. 5 years of waiting ruined.

Well, time to download it. Thanks for reminding me.

No torrent yet.

Edited by Viking Kong

Wow there is so much I want to say... words... ah

I have never seen a tv series that had a perfect ending until now. That show was just amazing from start to finish, there is nothing I can type here to truly sum up how I feel about it.

I loved the ending. Perfect closure, and I liked the final moment between Jesse and Walt. As much as I loved the show, I'm glad it ended how it did. I can't wait for a complete collector's edition box set to come out, it will be one of the rare occasions where I would buy DVDs. 

Never seen breaking bad, i'm so glad I didn't get caught up in this. Welcome back to the real world my long lost netflix subscribing brothers in the past few years you have missed Steve jobs died, Miley cyrus went insane and Blink 182 made a huge comeback under a even more gay name "one direction" 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Never seen breaking bad, i'm so glad I didn't get caught up in this.

You should definitely watch every episode back-to-back.

go home spoilers! 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

THE FEELS!!!!

i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn

Manly tears have been shed today :(.  Amazing... Just an amazing show. One of the few finales that don't have me asking questions  Best show ever on television imo.  At least I have Better Call Saul to look forward to.  

BETTER-CALL-SAUL.jpg

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I don't really care for a show about a cop fighting zombies looking for his fam
the-walking-dead-15142-400x250.jpg

tumblr_lm6tpoJ4hC1qkmfu0o1_500.jpg

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?