Corsair Link/Commander Mini + Industrial Noctua's?

SnipeYa

I have 6 Noctua industrial fans in my corsair 760T, I'm currently using corsair link to view temperatures and what load my PSU is at. I have seen that corsair makes a fan/thermister/RGB LED hub called the Commander mini.

My question is, Is the commander mini capable of disabling fans? like completely off? Currently I only use 1 fan at half speed but I would like to be able to turn the rest on and off when needed, either through a front bay controller or software controller.

no

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137192

only like 10% using PWM

if possible get an ASUS motherboard with their fan control, IMO its some of the best stuff

and yes it can do 0rpm mode

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

3 hours ago, Enderman said:

no

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137192

only like 10% using PWM

if possible get an ASUS motherboard with their fan control, IMO its some of the best stuff

and yes it can do 0rpm mode

I'm getting the X99 Deluxe 2 on the 1st of next month, Will that board support 0RPM mode?