What should I name my PC?

Gabby2805

So I'm about to order and build my first PC and I want some naming ideas!

It will have a red and black theme and should be a 4k beast!

I'm a girl so I want it to either be a boy's name or like a robot genderless name. I liked Ruby but I need a strong man ;) 

I'll probably re-upload this post when I've actually built the thing and attach some photos. But I'd like some ideas to begin with!

case.jpg

graphics.jpg

monitor.jpg

motherboard.jpg

Something with DOS in it.....

Always put DOS In it.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

The Titan Killer *drops mic*

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

The DOS Box...  it is capable of it

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

2 minutes ago, kelvindeschutter said:

The Titan Killer *drops mic*

Obama out :D

5 minutes ago, Gabby2805 said:

So I'm about to order and build my first PC and I want some naming ideas!

It will have a red and black theme and should be a 4k beast!

I'll probably re-upload this post when I've actually built the thing and attach some photos. But I'd like some ideas to begin with!

case.jpg

graphics.jpg

monitor.jpg

motherboard.jpg

You should name it....

Drumroll please!!!!!!!

The PC With No Name!!!

RIP Arctica 2.0 (December 2015 - September 2016) You were the best freezing cold gaming/video editing/CAD PC I've ever built.

"Look deep into nature, and then you would understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress." - Thomas Edison

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Arctic Raider (Main Rig) - CPU: i5-6600K @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | Video Card: Asus GTX 1070 Dual Series | HDD: 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 | SSD: 512GB Sandisk X400 M.2-2280 | Case: Corsair Carbide 400C (White) | PSU: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Cooler Master Octane | Mouse: pre-installed with keyboard | Headphones: Corsair Void 7.1 Channel | Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 1440p | Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition; 1x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition | Modding/Extras: BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 Black/White Sleeved Cables; Tingkam RGB LEDs (2 x30cm); Solid Base Elite Headphone Stand; Reflex Lab White-Stitched Mousepad

Mines called CoreDOS

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

2 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

You should name it....

Drumroll please!!!!!!!

The PC With No Name!!!

no it should then be named: "nameless"

Specs: CPU: I5 6600K (4.5 GHZ), GPU: RX 480 (stock), Mobo: MSI Z170A tomahawk AC, RAM: Corsair 16GB drr4 2600, CASE: NZXT S340, storage 240GB crusial SSD and a 1TB WD HHD

ReCDOS?

Ooh Ooh ParaDOS, its like paradox...

But has DOS in the name...

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

That was the nickname people were giving the R9 295x2 ;~;

Levi.

don't care love the name but i didn't know that people named them that way

DOS_Cervezas

It's i think spanish for 2 beers :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Ooh Ooh ParaDOS, it's like paradox...

But has DOS in the name...

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

ReCDOS?

5 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Mines called CoreDOS

Those 3 posts could've been one c:

I still vote Levi.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

2 minutes ago, kelvindeschutter said:

no it should then be named: "nameless"

Nah, it should be named:

The PC That's So Stunning That Giving It a Name Will Unjustify It's Art!!!

RIP Arctica 2.0 (December 2015 - September 2016) You were the best freezing cold gaming/video editing/CAD PC I've ever built.

"Look deep into nature, and then you would understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Arctic Raider (Main Rig) - CPU: i5-6600K @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | Video Card: Asus GTX 1070 Dual Series | HDD: 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 | SSD: 512GB Sandisk X400 M.2-2280 | Case: Corsair Carbide 400C (White) | PSU: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Cooler Master Octane | Mouse: pre-installed with keyboard | Headphones: Corsair Void 7.1 Channel | Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 1440p | Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition; 1x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition | Modding/Extras: BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 Black/White Sleeved Cables; Tingkam RGB LEDs (2 x30cm); Solid Base Elite Headphone Stand; Reflex Lab White-Stitched Mousepad

Big Red?

Name it "Eat"... So when someone ask you where you're going you say: "I'm busy, i wanna go to eat", and then you just sit there play games in loneliness while your friends are having a blast somewhere outside and you're swallowing sadness in together with your "Eat"

......... This has become way too personal

4 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Nah, it should be named:

The PC That's So Stunning That Giving It a Name Will Unjustify It's Art!!!

no how about: "just beat it"

1 minute ago, Zeinone said:

Name it "Eat"... So when someone ask you where you're going you say: "I'm busy, i wanna go to eat", and then you just sit there play games in loneliness while your friends are having a blast somewhere outside and you're swallowing sadness in together with your "Eat"

......... This has become way too personal

ok.... you should talk to someone :)

14 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Something with DOS in it.....

Always put DOS In it.

theoDOSia?

:P

1 minute ago, kelvindeschutter said:

no how about: "just beat it"

How about....

"No?"

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler