GTA V for PC

IATESLICK

Fake sorry, games for windows live isn't support anymore, why would it be on the boxes...

Although it would be cool for it to come out then....but rockstar are not done milking the console versions.

That's only the preorder box, a lot of preorder boxes has that on it.

A fewe days a go it was a wave of topics about some youtube videos of how to play gta v on pc using an emulator

Ah right ok, yeh I saw that as-well.

The game was made FOR PC's and ported to consoles, the PC version is most likely already 100% done, they are just millking the console versions for all they are worth.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

That's only the preorder box, a lot of preorder boxes has that on it.

Like what o_o

I hope you are right but I have my doubts....

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Ah right ok, yeh I saw that as-well.

The game was made FOR PC's and ported to consoles, the PC version is most likely already 100% done, they are just millking the console versions for all they are worth.

Them money grabbing scumbags!

Them money grabbing scumbags!

Nah, its smart business.

They can get people who can't wait for the PC version to buy it twice.

Nah, its smart business.

Them Smart Business Scumbags :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :( seriously got my hopes up!! :( 

Main Gaming Rig/Folding Machine: Core i7 3770k @ 4.7GHz / H100 with Sickleflow Fans/ Corsair 600t / XFX 6950 / 16GB DDR3

Folding/Media PC: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/ Fractal Design Core 1000 / 4GB DDR2 

Ultrabook : Samsung NP530 Ultrabook. 

It's only a matter of time before it's announced tbh.

Nah, its smart business.

Agreed. I bought it on the Xbox and I will probably eventually get it on the PC.

CM 690 II Lite | Crucial M4 128GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda Intel i5 2500k @ stock | Sapphire HD 7950 3GB Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Corsair TX650 V2 

Windows 8 Professional 64bit 

I don't want a great game to have 5 metric tons of DRM on it. that is was destroyed GTA4 for me.

I thought the DRM was worth it :) Really good and really fun. Really enjoyed it.

Also I did get it on the summer sale :P

But I do hope that it comes fast but not badly ported...

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

yes yes yes yes 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

I was getting tired of hearing my friends talk about GTA V on ps3 and stuff, I wish it launched around the same time but oh well il just enjoy my mods when they eventually surface >:3

i7 2600k , XFX R9 270x  , Corsair cx 500 ,  asrock z77 extreme 3 , 8 gb ripjaws x 1600 , 1 tb WD blue, Cooler master Haf 912 

Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Naga molten edition 

Who cares...Its just another stupid gta game

I'm playing it on Xbox 360 right now... best game I've played in a while.

"The internet is a series of tubes"

I'm playing it on Xbox 360 right now... best game I've played in a while.

And I still do not care!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Can't wait.. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Well, arne't you cool?

Nope I am the lamest guy in the world!!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

That's not the official GTA V site is it? It's only official if the official site says so.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

Never had problem with DRM. I buy legal copies of GTA. Hell even Securom released their no-dvd launcher for IV...

I own the game on steam its just you have to have steam open then you have to sign into social club then you have to sign into gfwl and i mean cmon thats all just to play singleplayer.

I own the game on steam its just you have to have steam open then you have to sign into social club then you have to sign into gfwl and i mean cmon thats all just to play singleplayer.

Even though i own legit dvd copy of the game i use securom no-dvd launcher and xliveless and simply bypass any DRM. Clicking on "offline" button when Social Club pops out is nothing.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

I had a dream that I went into a Gamestop that looked like a GTA V Ammunation and I asked the guy when does GTA V come out for PC and he said the 6th of November I think lol

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

First, this is NOT confirmed.

Second, it says "Games for Windows" NOT "Games for Windows LIVE", these are two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THINGS.

*Edit, just to clarify. All games that don't have the regular "PC" game box and instead says "Games for Windows" means it is made for the Windows Operating System. If it says "Games for Windows LIVE", it uses Microsoft GFWL DRM client and requires a Xbox Live account.

Rockstar is most likely releasing this on PC and using their Social Club DRM because it has direct tie-ins for the console versions. It'll most likely come to Steam as well.

Proof that GTA V will come to PC:

1. GTA has always been on PC.

2. GTA on PC is very popular, and they have a very active modding community.

3. Rockstar hired a graphics programmer to help bring it's "it's latest titles to the platform".

4. Rockstar would make more money if they released it for PC.

5. Nvidia has been claiming that GTA V will come to PC.

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

There is no reason why it wouldn't come to PC and I think the date is very realistic as the game comes out for the "next-gen" consoles around then. I put next-gen in quotations because they aren't really all that next-gen.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I've seen some videos on youtube about GTA V and it looks fantastic. Usually I just wait for games to be really cheap before buying them on Steam (3-5 years after release), but I might buy this game before it gets into the cheap stage. It looks like so much fun.