Ask a Batman

I'm Batman

How do you feel about Rachel dying

Also, why don't you ever kill the Joker? (real Batman fans will know why)

watch my movies you should of known by now -,-

What if i told you to step backwards, that is the reason why full capes are out dated, they get you kiled

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Does your morning routine look anything like this?

More like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEM0ieg5VhI

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

How do you feel about Rachel dying

Also, why don't you ever kill the Joker? (real Batman fans will know why)

so why dont you ask my ''real fans''?

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Does your morning routine look anything like this?

sometimes like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoMH0bbKPsg

Would you ever rescue me?

depends on my mood

depends on my mood

But he's a rainbow puker, you can't say no to that

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

WHERE'S HARVEY?

My Laptop: OS: Windows 8, CPU: Intel Core i5 3210M @ 2.50GHz Ivy Bridge 22nm Technology, RAM: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz, Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 18A4 (U3E1), Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Hard Drive: 699GB Western Digital WDC WD7500BPVT-60HXZT3,

buffalo or BBQ sauce also turkey ham or chicken ham aslo bagguet or white and also how did youre mom prepare your sandwiches......oh yea

buffalo or BBQ sauce also turkey ham or chicken ham aslo bagguet or white and also how did youre mom prepare your sandwiches......oh yea

1_BBQ

2_Turkey HAM

3_Bagguet

4_back in africa we dont get sandwiches...we hunt!

How many batmen would batman batman if batman could batman batmen?

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

How many batmen would batman batman if batman could batman batmen?

Why you wear underwear on your pants?

How's your parents doing mr.Wayne?

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

With all your new age tech, why u no fold for LTT?

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Why you wear underwear on your pants?

How's your parents doing mr.Wayne?

1) cuz im batman like that... DAA

2)i dont know what you are talking about. sir.

With all your new age tech, why u no fold for LTT?

i mine litecoins so i can make MOREE MONAAY!! 

so i can make stupidly large bombs and my enemys can steal it and use it to blow up gotham city... 

1) cuz im batman like that... DAA

You need Jesus then. Walking like that in public.

No wonder Gotham dont need you. Pervert running around "fighting crime"...

Ministry of StopIt!

You need Jesus then. Walking like that in public.

No wonder Gotham dont need you. Pervert running around "fighting crime"...

im not fighting crime i am guarding the city i am a watchful protector, a dark knight

im not fighting crime i am guarding the city i am a watchful protector, a dark knight

Soo you just troll around the city in a bat-like car that use more gas that 40 Hummer H1s. Basicly you are just a poser then.

Ministry of StopIt!

how's it like having the lamest gimmick ever in comparison to iron man?
and how is it that people care more about the joker than you in both movies and games?

Soo you just troll around the city in a bat-like car that use more gas that 40 Hummer H1s. Basicly you are just a poser then.

like i said i am a guardian sorry i couldnt cover you from getting brain cancer dawm you cant understand anytin can you?

how's it like having the lamest gimmick ever in comparison to iron man?

and how is it that people care more about the joker than you in both movies and games?

fine.

anytin

And in English and not bat language?

You are more weirdo than the "villains" you fight with...

FYI People liked Joker more than you in that movie...

Ministry of StopIt!

fine.

haha :D

also, why do you have the most retarded voice in the Dark Knight trilogy?