AMD Confirms Key "Summit Ridge" Specs

4 minutes ago, Doobeedoo said:

That would be amazing for stock, though we can't know how clocked it will it be. But OC for sure.

For stock, I'm expecting 3. But I imagine it would be pushable to 4ghz. That would be plenty fine for an Octa.

2 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

LOL that page says alot with out saying much at all gg AMD marketing.  

But really the secure processor is cool it's like cpu-ception with an ARM that lives in a 64bit processor and helps detect things like root kits and micro architecture hacks. 

1 Timothy 1:15

On 6/3/2016 at 6:42 PM, Notional said:

Completely agree. The problem is that uninformed people might believe @zMeul's FUD propaganda. The entire point of a forum like this, is to get informed, not misinformed, so people have to shoot down his nonsense to prevent uninformation to spread.

As for Intel/NVidia, they both seem to be stuck in a rut, and not really innovating properly anymore, which is a shame.

As a lurker, I wish mods would just clean up on posters like that. It's really painful to read or even participate. I'd rather wait on sites like PCPer if this gets worse...

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 7:00 PM, themaniac said:

go ahead and trust them, just dont go saying that it will do what they say it will without concrete proof

Dude there has been such a huge hype around the 1080 without more concrete proof, so let the people believe  and let the debate be around the technology and not the brand.