AMD livestream has begun- Hawaii GPUs

Humbug

Should i go take a nap ?

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

The only thing that is keeping people watching is the potential price reveal of the 290X. 

Like seriously.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

FUCK I hate when they do shit like this. They think they are being so cool but it's retarded and not funny at all. Waste of time just get on with it I'm not here for entertainment I'm here to learn about new technology

It is so hard to pull off without feeling condescending. . . . this one did not succeed.  If you want people to act, hire actors. . .  let the tech people be tech presenters. . .  please.  

Intel Core i5 2400 - Corsair Vengeance 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24 - four strips) - ASUS P8Z68-V LE - GeForce GTX 660 Ti (MSI Power Edition) - 60GB Corsair Force 3 Boot drive with 2.5TB in a random nightmare of a configuration

holding out the price for the 290x and mkaing us sit through this crap is just not cool

Fuuuuuuuuuuu, really. Stop saying "Epic", "Hardcore", all that this is getting menal. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

MY EARS
THEY ARE BLEEDING

i just turned on the for a minute

what i saw was

small bullet points

stupid "acting" by the CEO (COOL YAY)

and then ear rape

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Really good to know that i can make the most badass mage this summer.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

We might hear some fake surround, but sad thing is, The audio is mono. 

Sooooo, no.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

*Goes to www.lichdom.com*

ERROR 500 - INTERNAL SERVER ERROR

LOOOOOL

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

watching the viewer counter drop substantially

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.