which motherboard supports both amd + intel processor

i want to know which motherboard supports multi graphic card (amd + nvidea ),multi processor,  

1 minute ago, abhiboris said:

i want to know which motherboard supports multi graphic card (amd + nvidea ),multi processor,  

None or i am being a Dumb-ass.

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

4 minutes ago, abhiboris said:

- with the current generations of CPU's there are no motherboards that support AMD and Intel CPU's at the same time. The technology they use is just entirely different, even physically (where AMD now uses pins on the bottom of the CPU and Intel uses a line grid array)

- Pretty much all current motherboards support the use of an Nvidia OR AMD GPU. It is possible somehow to have an Nvidia and AMD GPU in the motherboard at the same time, but they wont work together.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I don't really understand what you're asking.

A motherboard can only have one CPU type. It cannot support both Intel and AMD CPU's. (Then there are also different sockets for those CPU manufactures)

For Graphics Cards, you can use AMD or Nvidia graphics on any motherboard with any CPU. But only if it has the right PCI-e slot (most are PCI-e 3.0 x16) and most modern motherboards support this? You can mix and match graphics cards (such as Nvidia and AMD). However, only for certain things and will not give you any benefits when gaming. Or what @Energycore said below.

Hopefully this answered your question?!

CPU: i5 4670k @ 3.4GHz + Corsair H100i      GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 SOC (+215 Core|+162 Mem)     SSD: Kingston V300 240GB (OS)      Headset: Logitech G930 

Case: Cosair Vengance C70 (white)                RAM: 16GB TeamGroup Elite Black DDR3 1600MHz       HDD: 1TB WD Blue                              Mouse: Logitech G602

OS: Windows 7 Home Premium                       PSUXFX Core Edition 750w                                                Motherboard: MSI Z97-G45               Keyboard: Logitech G510

4 minutes ago, Minibois said:

It is possible somehow to have an Nvidia and AMD GPU in the motherboard at the same time, but they wont work together.

Unless they're in DX12 Multi GPU mode :)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

8 minutes ago, abhiboris said:

Where did you get the idea that that's possible? Not even all cpu generations are supported by one of the manufacturers.

Modern mobos will support most recent gpus, they all use the standard pci-e connection.

10 minutes ago, abhiboris said:

CPU: No. 

GPU: Drivers may fight 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

9 minutes ago, apacheprotocol said:

can  u suggest best amd / intel processor for gaming + editing 

9 minutes ago, apacheprotocol said:

4 minutes ago, Energycore said:

Unless they're in DX12 Multi GPU mode :)

7 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

A motherboard can only have one CPU type. It cannot support both Intel and AMD CPU's.

For Graphics Cards, you can use AMD or Nvidia graphics on any motherboard with any CPU. But only if it has the right PCI-e slot (most are PCI-e 3.0 x16) and most modern motherboards support this? You can mix and match graphics cards (such as Nvidia and AMD). However, only for certain things and will not give you any benefits when gaming. 

8 minutes ago, Minibois said:

- with the current generations of CPU's there are no motherboards that support AMD and Intel CPU's at the same time. The technology they use is just entirely different, even physically (where AMD now uses pins on the bottom of the CPU and Intel uses a line grid array)

- Pretty much all current motherboards support the use of an Nvidia OR AMD GPU. It is possible somehow to have an Nvidia and AMD GPU in the motherboard at the same time, but they wont work together.

1 minute ago, abhiboris said:

For $350, i7 6700K (get a Z170 motherboard and overclock it. Will also need a big cooler)

For $250, i5 6600K (same as below)

For $250, Xeon 1231 v3 (Uses an older Z97 platform but you don't have to overclock it)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

12 minutes ago, abhiboris said:

What is your budget? I can suggest those 22 core Xeons for you, but if you budget doesn't allow for it.. 

EDIT: budget for the entire build, so I can have some context

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

17 minutes ago, Bittenfleax said:

A motherboard can only have one CPU type. It cannot support both Intel and AMD CPU's. (Then there are also different sockets for those CPU manufactures)

For Graphics Cards, you can use AMD or Nvidia graphics on any motherboard with any CPU. But only if it has the right PCI-e slot (most are PCI-e 3.0 x16) and most modern motherboards support this? You can mix and match graphics cards (such as Nvidia and AMD). However, only for certain things and will not give you any benefits when gaming. Or what @Energycore said below.

wanna get mind f*ck? read the title and question.

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

the holy potato:

Holy-potato.jpg

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

Socket 7 motherboards from the 90's will do a great job.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Socket 7 is your friend, you can have both the AMD k7 and the intel p5 (not at the same time) on those motherboard :D, although they maybe a tad slow for gaming and video editing (just a tiny bit...they're only single cores so...)

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)