Bunch of random questions.

refinedskillz

Is there any other way to clean your pc rather than a can of compressed air?

How do you keep cool in the summer while your pc is hot?

Easiest way to keep stuff clean?

I have a ton of random crap that gathers under my desk, it just takes a week for it to form, and there seems to be no way around it.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

1 minute ago, refinedskillz said:

Is there any other way to clean your pc rather than a can of compressed air?

How do you keep cool in the summer while your pc is hot?

Easiest way to keep stuff clean?

I have a ton of random crap that gathers under my desk, it just takes a week for it to form, and there seems to be no way around it.

1. A paper towel/old shirt/towel.

2. air conditioning and fans.

3. Case fan filters, periodic cleaning (once or twice a month)

4. Get drawers.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

A) Dry rag.

B) Water

C) See A

1: yes, toothpicks work fine, and you can always try blowing on it lol. compressed air is just the simples and most effective way i know of but its barely the only way :)

2: open the windows or canck up the AC,  or submerge it in cooled mineral oil or some extreme shit like that lol, phase change cooling is always cool xD

3: dust filters everywere is the way to go, and then clean it regularly 

4: im not sure what you mean by this but if its like dust just vacum it

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Antistatic brushes!

Ventilate your room, turn up the fan speeds, maybe even turn up the AC.

Dust filters and antistatic brushes! And cable combs, cable boxes, velcro wraps and straps! And don't use things you don't need to anywhere near your desk.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

2 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

1: yes, toothpicks work fine, and you can always try blowing on it lol. compressed air is just the simples and most effective way i know of but its barely the only way :)

2: open the windows or canck up the AC,  or submerge it in cooled mineral oil or some extreme shit like that lol, phase change cooling is always cool xD

3: dust filters everywere is the way to go, and then clean it regularly 

4: im not sure what you mean by this but if its like dust just vacum it

My arms broken :3

2 minutes ago, refinedskillz said:

My arms broken :3

what... how can you type on a keyboard man?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

what... how can you type on a keyboard man?

Just with one hand.

2 minutes ago, refinedskillz said:

Just with one hand.

well you can use canned air with one hand to m80 and vacum cleaners too lol

Builds:

Spoiler

Just cobble together a cold fusion reactor or two to ensure your vacuum sealed chamber stays below 0 Kelvin. That way everything will remain cold during the summer months and dust free year round.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Just cobble together a cold fusion reactor or two to ensure your vacuum sealed chamber stays below 0 Kelvin. That way everything will remain cold during the summer months and dust free year round.

I wish I could do that.