[Retail Edge][US/CANADA/PUERTO RICO] Intel 6700k $109 / 6600k $85

Rune

Time for Intel to make working retail worth it again! F*** yeah!

deal.png

As always, you do need to work a valid retail job to qualify for this. Starting date of MAY 11 through JUNE 8

Details here: http://retailedge.intel.com/50/asmo/deal/summer

Edit: Since so many people are asking if they can apply, here is a list of qualifying companies!

Aaron's, ABC Warehouse, Abt Electronics, ActionLink, Adorama, Altex Electronics, Amazon Call Center, Anderson Merchandisers, Apple Retail Store, ASN Depot, Asus, AT&T,
 B&H Photo Video & Pro Audio, Best Buy (USA), Best Buy (USA) - Non-Retail, Best Buy Mobile (USA), BJ's Wholesale Club, BrandsMart USA, Central Computers, Conn's, Costco, Curacao,
 CyberPower, Datavision, DELL, Dell - MDM, Dell Experience Center, Digilink Computers, Directron, Electronic Express, Fry's Electronics, Geek Squad, Hard Drives Northwest, hhgregg,
 HP Inc., HP Inc. - SMB, HP Inc.- HHO, HSN, iBuyPower, Intel, Intrex, Kehtron Computers, Knoah, Lenovo, Lenovo HQ, Marketsource - HP, MarketStar - HP, MDG, MediaSaturn, 
michael alan group, Micro Center, Microsoft Store (USA), Milwaukee PC, Mosaic - HP, Mosaic - Microsoft, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Newegg, NexCom, Office Depot, OfficeMax, 
P.C. Richard & Son, PC Laptops, Premium Retail Services, Purchasing Power, QVC, Rakuten.com, RC Willey, Rent-A-Center, Sam's Club, Samsung, SAZ COMPUTER / XPC, Shopper Events,
 Staples, Staples Canada Inc., Superior PC Systems, Target, Tech Advanced Computers, Telus, The Source, TigerDirect.com Call Center, TigerDirect.com Retail Store, T-Mobile, 
Toshiba, Vizio, Walmart (USA)

1 minute ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

It's not just any retail job, its one that sells intel products right?

Computer products in general. PCs, tablets, phones, wearables, etc. Anything that intel could be inside of.

1 minute ago, Rune said:

Computer products in general. PCs, tablets, phones, wearables, etc. Anything that intel could be inside of.

:( fuuuuuuu. I think i chose the wrong line of work....grocery pays very well but doesnt sell any consumer electronics that i know of

6 minutes ago, thatguyyouknow75 said:

:( fuuuuuuu. I think i chose the wrong line of work....grocery pays very well but doesnt sell any consumer electronics that i know of

Any smartfridges? :P Could always try to apply anyway.

5 hours ago, Rune said:

Any smartfridges? Could always try to apply anyway.

nope...i searched my store and wasnt an option

5 hours ago, Rune said:

Any smartfridges? Could always try to apply anyway.

do members get in trouble for selling them? i know in bulk they will, but if i have a buddy buy something for me.....

Just now, thatguyyouknow75 said:

do members get in trouble for selling them? i know in bulk they will, but if i have a buddy buy something for me.....

Yes. They get removed from the program and their employer (I believe, from what I hear) receives notification of bad conduct.

1 minute ago, Rune said:

Yes. They get removed from the program and their employer (I believe, from what I hear) receives notification of bad conduct.

I have friends though that work for retailers that participate, i doubt any flags would be raised

I have 6 friends at BestBuy I will be talking to later today.. Thanks for the post.

I work for an HVAC contractor that sells fancy thermostats and basic home automation. Any chance that would qualify me? 

Edit: I literally don't know anyone that works retail anymore. :(

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Already got my 5930k from the last sale, I don't need to move to Skylake :P

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

1 hour ago, Suika said:

Already got my 5930k from the last sale, I don't need to move to Skylake :P

Nice :D

6 hours ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

I work for an HVAC contractor that sells fancy thermostats and basic home automation. Any chance that would qualify me? 

Edit: I literally don't know anyone that works retail anymore. :(

hey good thinking Im an IT for an HVAC company we sell smart thermostats and what not 

CPUIntel i5-6600k - Mobo - MSI Z170A M3 Gaming - RAM - 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 2133 -  GPU - MSI R9 380 4GB    

CASE - Corsair Cube 540  CPU COOLER - Hyper 212 EVO - PSU - EVGA 1050w 

5 hours ago, AlexTheRose said:

bean

Hey, I don't judge. I doubt intel sells these without a loss, though.

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:38 AM, Rune said:

My dad works at Microsoft. Lol

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

2 hours ago, UberGamerKing said:

My dad works at Microsoft. Lol

Microsoft retail or Microsoft corp? Pretty sure the former qualifies.

awww the best thing to come out of working at BB for me...the Intel Retail program. Got two 4790ks for $109/ea that way (they offered it two seasons in a row)

Sold one to a friend and profited $150 :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

20 hours ago, Starelementpoke said:

Would working at Staples count?

Yes it does, I signed up for the program when I was at Staples but I'm now at Best Buy. 

Desktop: CPU: Intel i7 6700k | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT | MOBO: ASUS Z170 ROG Maximus VIII Hero | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Strix SLI | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD| PSU: Corsair CX750M | Case: Fractal Design Define S | Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Monitor: LG 27UD68 |

Laptop: MacBook Pro Retina 15" (2015): CPU: Intel Core i7 4770HQ | RAM: 16GB DRR3 | GPU: AMD R9 M370X 2GB | Storage: PCIE 512GB SSD |

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:22 PM, GeekJump said:

awww the best thing to come out of working at BB for me...the Intel Retail program. Got two 4790ks for $109/ea that way (they offered it two seasons in a row)

Sold one to a friend and profited $150 :3

Is that even legal?

Just cause you had to qualify and got a huge discount, I would have though re-selling them is prohibited

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

I'm confused - how does this work? You sign up, then what? What do you have to do to get the free processors? (I understand this is only for tech employes)

4 hours ago, UberGamerKing said:

Is that even legal?

Just cause you had to qualify and got a huge discount, I would have though re-selling them is prohibited

Not illegal, but they do kick you out of the program and possible workplace demerits can follow.

2 hours ago, HighRez said:

I'm confused - how does this work? You sign up, then what? What do you have to do to get the free processors? (I understand this is only for tech employes)

You take some lessons about Intel products, and then you buy the processors :D

1 hour ago, Rune said:

Not illegal, but they do kick you out of the program and possible workplace demerits can follow.

You take some lessons about Intel products, and then you buy the processors :D

Sounds great t-t how long does it take?

3 hours ago, HighRez said:

Sounds great t-t how long does it take?

Could probably get all of them done in like an hour?