EVGA SC17 Laptop

5 hours ago, ShadowCaptain said:

its a limitation you have to be prepared to accept, id rather have a 90 degree thin light machine, than a 60 degree brick

As somebody with a 60 degree brick, I agree.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

29 minutes ago, Suika said:

As somebody with a 60 degree brick, I agree.

yeah my M18x is ruining my life haha so I want a GS40 Phantom or Blade

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I think that it's a great product, but way overpriced.

I think I almost did a spit-take hearing the res of the screen - 4K at 17"?! Okay, so y'might not be able to properly GAME at 4K on that 980M (though 1080p works fine), I'd say that the 4K is more for working on/playing back videos and images if using the system as a portable workstation.

And at $2.7K before shipping and taxes, 4K workstation/1080p gaming laptop is probably the optimal use for that machine as it currently sits on specifications and price (remember: a large chunk of cost will go back to R&D for the board design and chassis construction).