why did corsair GS700 only come with 2x6+2pin pcie cables?

ANNIHILATOR284

why did corsair GS700 only come with 2x6+2pin pcie cables where as it can easily handle 2 2x6pin gpu'sand still consume not more than 600Watt

because they want you to buy an more expenisve one, lol

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

you COULD get molex to 8 pin adaptors if needed...

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

I recon that question too. I'm pissed as well :(

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Always look at it when you buy a PSU, check the cables! Don't just assume that a PSU that has a high wattage is cabled with 4 times a PCI-e.

You could indeed use the molex to 6+2 pin adepters. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Always look at it when you buy a PSU, check the cables! Don't just assume that a PSU that has a high wattage is cabled with 4 times a PCI-e.

You could indeed use the molex to 6+2 pin adepters. 

i did check the cables but let myself ignore it

Corsair had been notorious for providing poor connectivity in respect to the PCI-E cables on their ~650w units. The GS, TX, and HX was like that, despite units from other brands units that uses the same platform has four PCIe cables. Such as the XFX Core Edition 650w offer four of them natively, whereas the Corsair TX650v2 only has two, and they are both the Seasonic SS-650AT internally. Same with the HX650v2. It's based off of the Seasonic G 650w, but the SS has four as well.

Thankfully, they have finally listen and offer four of them on the RM650.

i did check the cables but let myself ignore it

Hah, yeah I honestly didn't care to much about it, I figured I would very likely not SLI anyway. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua