Simple iGPU question

Hi guys. So, after a couple of weeks scavenging for parts, I think that I decided my final build.

CPU: Intel i3-6100 - 122,90€

Motherboard: Msi Z170-A-G43 - 110€ + RAM offer

RAM: Kingston HyperX FURY Black 2x4GB 2400Mhz - Free

SSD: Kingston SSDNow 300v 120GB 2.5' - Already had

PSU: Nox Urano 500W - 29.90€

Monitor: Asus VS247HR - 139.90€

Case: Still hadn't decided, but I'm going for something with the window side panel to be like the cool kids xD

So, it's a decent build, but you may have noticed: and the GPU?!?!?!?!? Well, I need a PC to work also, as I'm currently using a Surface RT, which isn't enough for my needs, so I need to build asap. That said, I'm going for no-GPU for now on my build, but I have some questions about the Intel HD 530 iGPU. Can it run crysis? :P Jokes aside, I'm a heavy CS:GO player, so I need to know if this temporary iGPU cuts my needs. If someone is using one and has CS:GO, I would kindly ask if you could run this config and see how many fps you get in casual please (Also, launch options: -novid -high). Also, any experience with this iGPU would help me. Thanks :D

EDIT: For anyone who is wondering which GPU will I get, I think the MSI GTX960 Armor 2GD5T OC, which is price tagged at 193€ at Portugal.

EDIT2: Added prices

Yotube benchmarks on the IGPU... not that hard m8

Also for Graphics card, wait a few months like 2 if you want prices to lower/better next gen ones coming out

If not then get a 380, more preformance

15 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Yotube benchmarks on the IGPU... not that hard m8

Also for Graphics card, wait a few months like 2 if you want prices to lower/better next gen ones coming out

If not then get a 380, more preformance

HI. Thanks for the reply. I've already seen the youtube benchmarks, but they aren't really conclusive to me. About the GPU, I know, I'm waiting for Pascal to be released and for the price drops. About the 380 vs 960, I had that discussion already in my mind, but I think that I'll be picking the GTX 960, because it has some benefits over the 380

40 minutes ago, pedroribeiro said:

HI. Thanks for the reply. I've already seen the youtube benchmarks, but they aren't really conclusive to me. About the GPU, I know, I'm waiting for Pascal to be released and for the price drops. About the 380 vs 960, I had that discussion already in my mind, but I think that I'll be picking the GTX 960, because it has some benefits over the 380

Although the 380 does have it's benefits... What's the price of the cheapest 4GB 380?

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

3 hours ago, pedroribeiro said:

It'll probably be fun at low settings

You are spending far too much on that motherboard man, look for any of the MSI VD or GAMING H110 and B150 boards, they all have solid power delivery and USB 3.1, you can't overclock your CPU anyways, and it's doubtful you're going to fully utilize the extra PCI-e lanes and connectivity on the board

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-h110mprovd

If the 380 is the same price as the 960 you should be buying that instead it's a fair amount faster overall, what benefits does the 960 have? all maxwell cards lack proper DX12 support, which is going to be pretty important for the future as microsoft pushes game devs to only use DX12 to force more windows 10 adoption

also you'll want a 4GB card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTpNZEW31G0

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2015/08/03/amds-radeon-380-replaces-nvidia-gtx-960-as-the-new-1080p-champ/#5519c6066de7

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2980028/components-graphics/amd-radeon-r9-380-review-the-best-200-graphics-card-you-can-buy-for-1080p-

gaming.html?page=2

Also look for a power supply from seasonic, or XFX(non XT), or higher end corsair, or EVGA(G2 or GQ), or maybe super flower

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Hi. Thanks for all your replys! About the Z170 motherboard, yes, I'm going to overclock the i3, thats why Im getting a Z170 :P About the video card, I'm currently looking at the R9 280X. I think it fits better on my budget if I try to buy it used, as I think I can. Also, I got the monitor for 75€ used, and its currently priced at 150€, kind of a great deal to me xD Thanks again for all of your replys

30 minutes ago, pedroribeiro said:

Hi. Thanks for all your replys! About the Z170 motherboard, yes, I'm going to overclock the i3, thats why Im getting a Z170 :P About the video card, I'm currently looking at the R9 280X. I think it fits better on my budget if I try to buy it used, as I think I can. Also, I got the monitor for 75€ used, and its currently priced at 150€, kind of a great deal to me xD Thanks again for all of your replys

You can't overclock an i3 really, intel removed the ability to OC locked chips a short while back for skylake, better off with a budget board, preferably one of the MSI ones as that lets you get up to an i7 6700 for the future with it's stable power delivery

280X would be pretty alright as well

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?