Really cheap cpu coolers just to replace stock?

I want to get a cooler that looks nicer than the stock Intel one, but don't plan to over clock. Any real cheapo (10-20 max) coolers that look nicer/are quieter?

Hyper 212 Evo is the first thing that comes to mind, but there is one other one that I can't think of(someone's bound to think of it).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Be Quiet Pure Rock is a worthy consideration, too.  

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The Hyper T2/T4 and the ARCTIC Freezer 7 Pro are good aswell for around $20.

I'd also look at your local classified for a used heatsink as you can probably get a decent one for really cheap and there is a really low risk to buying a used air cooler as long as there are no holes in the heatpipes.

Pure Rock or Shadow Rock Slim if you can afford it

Hyper 212 EVO this thing is very common as stock cooler replacement..

$10-20 maximum? Maybe a cheapo downdraft cooler by Zalman or SilenX, but even the 212 EVBLOW is north of $30.

I've got a little Zalman downdraft cooler in my HTPC that is inaudible over the (quiet) case fans and keeps temps about 5-7C below stock during normal use, but it's wide enough that it blocks the first RAM slot on a mATX board.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.