Should i buy fallout 4 right now ?

Ridska

Ridska here ,

I was hyped when Bethesda announced Fallout 4 , And i got on the hype train for the moment.

As the release date was coming closer and closer , I was thinking to buy it when it came out ( note : Not per-ordering , That's a toxic system and i would rather stay away from it )

And when it was finally released , I still didn't buy , Why ? Because typical Bethesda with there buggy games. Then i said to myself '' by the time the GOTY edition comes out ,

Almost all the bugs will be sorted out.... But yet i have holded out for months and i wanted your opinion on weather its worth it to buy it now or still wait for the goty version to come out ?  

Another question : How many bugs where fixed ever sense the launch ? Is it stable or is it hanging on to a thin rope like FNV and FO3 ?

Thanks and stay chill.

(⌐■_■) 

I'm waiting for it to be like $10 on Steam sale, that's pretty much my stance on all games unless its something that im super interested in like a GTA or Tomb Raider game. I guess it depends, is Fallout one of those type franchises to you? 

1 minute ago, Newenthusiast said:

I'm waiting for it to be like $10 on Steam sale, that's pretty much my stance on all games unless its something that im super interested in like a GTA or Tomb Raider game. I guess it depends, is Fallout one of those type franchises to you? 

Yes it is but sense it has more bugs than YouTube pranksters can barf out fake dank pranks faster than deadpool finishing chimmy changas , It turns me off to buy the game at all , I guess ill pick it up when its well i donno , 3 years old or so...?

(⌐■_■) 

11 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Ridska here ,

I was hyped when Bethesda announced Fallout 4 , And i got on the hype train for the moment.

As the release date was coming closer and closer , I was thinking to buy it when it came out ( note : Not per-ordering , That's a toxic system and i would rather stay away from it )

And when it was finally released , I still didn't buy , Why ? Because typical Bethesda with there buggy games. Then i said to myself '' by the time the GOTY edition comes out ,

Almost all the bugs will be sorted out.... But yet i have holded out for months and i wanted your opinion on weather its worth it to buy it now or still wait for the goty version to come out ?  

Another question : How many bugs where fixed ever sense the launch ? Is it stable or is it hanging on to a thin rope like FNV and FO3 ?

Thanks and stay chill.

Don't know what game you heard about because I got 40 hours in before I had my only bug. My gun disappeared, I reloaded my quick save and all was well again. Mind you I downloaded it at midnight the day it was realised on Steam.

Get it if you liked FO3 or NV, you won't be disappointed.

2 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

Don't know what game you heard about because I got 40 hours in before I had my only bug. My gun disappeared, I reloaded my quick save and all was well again. Mind you I downloaded it at midnight the day it was realised on Steam.

Get it if you liked FO3 or NV, you won't be disappointed.

Already have FNV and FO3. finished FNV 2 times and still stuck in that one part in FO3.

The next thing is FO4. But getting it now would be dealing with bunch of bugs like FO3.

(⌐■_■) 

12 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Ridska here ,

Thanks and stay chill.

About GOTY... Game Of The Year for 2015 was given to The Witcher 3 so i dont know for sure if Bethesda can label it GOTY. As for a game that would be sold similar to a GOTY game (all DLC) i would assume that wont be out for awhile (unless Far Harbor is Bethesda's last DLC for Fallout 4 which i would not expect).

I would recommend to get the game now and enjoy it, if possible, buy a season pass if you want the "GOTY Experience".

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

4 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Yes it is but sense it has more bugs than YouTube pranksters can barf out fake dank pranks faster than deadpool finishing chimmy changas , It turns me off to buy the game at all , I guess ill pick it up when its well i donno , 3 years old or so...?

I dont see why you would wait that long just over a bug or so, yeah it might have a glitch or two, but the common ones are dealt with i would assume, and although DLC might have some issues, i say just get the game and have fun, waiting 3 years for bug fixes that might or might not get fixed? TOO DRASTIC! And keep in mind that the bugs and glitches have a good chance to be fixed as Fallout 4 is still a somewhat new game but has had time to get fixed.

-Made In Canada

8 minutes ago, Ridska said:

Already have FNV and FO3. finished FNV 2 times and still stuck in that one part in FO3.

The next thing is FO4. But getting it now would be dealing with bunch of bugs like FO3.

From what i assume (i have only played it on console but ive played it alot on said console) the game does not have as many bugs as Fallout 3. Fallout 3 has stopped being Bethesda's main game awhile ago and thus has not been getting any fixes (this is what i think, correct me if im wrong). That and possibly the fact that newer technology to create better games was being created so that is what possibly would have caused Fallout 3 to not get every bug and glitch fix possible. This does not mean its not a good game, but it is a bit disappointing as Fallout 3 to many was an introduction to the franchise that many care about.

-Made In Canada

2 hours ago, Ridska said:

SNIP

Ive put 70 odd hours into fallout 4 and ive not had a single issue with the game regarding bugs or problems, and I have enjoyed every minute so far

(never had an issue with previous fallout titles either, maybe I am lucky)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii