Anyone familiar with budget options for CPU coolers in Europe (Specifically Spain)?

crystal6tak

Hey all! Looking for the most budget cooler there is in Europe. I'm only familiar with the US options, in europe there are things like Arctic Freezer Xtreme which costs the same as a Hyper 212... They don't even look like they're in the same league lol.

Anyways, what I'm looking for is the cheapest CPU cooler for 6600K which can still net me light overclocks. (4.2? I don't know what 6600K's light OC is).

Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you!

My suggestion is that you give us a budget to work with first

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

I have a Hyper 212EVO on my i5 4590 and never goes over 55C under 100% load (stress tests)

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

I'm in France and the 212 Evo *could* be the best choice you'll have with budget coolers.

1 hour ago, Morgan MLGman said:

My suggestion is that you give us a budget to work with first

As cheap as possible that can maintain a slight 6600K overclock. Within 30 euros as that's how much 212 cost.

So maybe around 20 euros?

7 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

As cheap as possible that can maintain a slight 6600K overclock. Within 30 euros as that's how much 212 cost.

So maybe around 20 euros?

is SilentiumPC available in Spain?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

1 hour ago, Morgan MLGman said:

is SilentiumPC available in Spain?

They've got resellers in Spain so I assume I can get some of their stuff.

13 minutes ago, crystal6tak said:

They've got resellers in Spain so I assume I can get some of their stuff.

Then look into their coolers, they're extremely good price/performance-wise