I'll buy the pure wings 2 140mm? 

Smart choice.  Seriously.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

New thread im so sorry

NO NOCTUAS PLEASE 

Looking to spend £30 for both 

Why no noctuas? They are great. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Not noctua, then none lol xD nah noctua is really good for quiet fans, just paint them if you don't like the color

4 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

New thread im so sorry

NO NOCTUAS PLEASE 

Looking to spend £30 for both 

You're missing out by not considering Noctuas.

be quiet! and CRYORIG fans are both really good.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

1 minute ago, Stardar1 said:

Why no noctuas? They are great. 

im assuming its the puke brown and vomit tan

and the industrial ppc sounds like a wind tunnel while costing more at the same time

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

im assuming its the puke brown and vomit tan

and the industrial ppc sounds like a wind tunnel while costing more at the same time

I will agree with you there, but as fans, they are still good. 

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

bequiet silent wings or noiseblocker b12-1

the noiseblocker ones are like 30 each though

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

What are you using them for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

1 hour ago, GeorgeKellow said:

Case intakes 

What case?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/corsair-air-series-sp120-pwm-high-performance-edition-120mm-fan-twin-pack-a12nq

Are these quiet? 

(I've made a few posts but got no real answer) I want silence 

if its for airflow you want AF fans

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

2 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

if its for airflow you want AF fans

Derp, linked wrong ones. Are the AF ones got good airflow and quiet? 

3 minutes ago, GeorgeKellow said:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/p/corsair-air-series-sp120-pwm-high-performance-edition-120mm-fan-twin-pack-a12nq

Are these quiet? 

(I've made a few posts but got no real answer) I want silence 

No, they're loud. their ringed Quiet Edition fans are quiet. Every other Corsair fan is substantially worse. 

Merged threads. This is a forum and not a group chat. The reason why you're not getting 'real answers' is either due to your threads being posted 1 hour apart and/or you're asking the incorrect questions since most replies seem to being addressing what you've posted.

the fans you mentioned in the deleted thread are quite audible

the SP120 high performance edition

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

1 minute ago, Moonzy said:

the fans you mentioned in the deleted thread are quite audible

the SP120 high performance edition

Scroll up. the thread was merged and not deleted.

Just now, GeorgeKellow said:

Yes. They're probably Corsair's best fans available but are far from the best in the context of quiet-tier fans. 

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Yes. They're probably Corsair's best fans available but are far from the best in the context of quiet-tier fans. 

I shall get these, thank you (Sorry for other thread)