Titanfall 2 teaser released today: will be unveiled on June 12th

asim1999

Here is the teaser which was released today

The graphics look a lot better than the first one. It will be unveiled on June 12th alongside the rumored Battlefield 5 at EA's Play event.

It is confirmed to be on XBOX One , PC and finally the PS4 

Titanfall 2 is expected to launch later this year - or close to it - as McFarlane Toys is shipping a series of Titanfall action figures this winter that "will be released in conjunction" with this sequel.

While the first Titanfall was exclusive to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC, Respawn had said thesequel would be multiplatform. Today's trailer confirms Titanfall 2 launches on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Source:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-04-11-titanfall-2-teaser-trailer-reveals-mechs-with-swords

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Since when do graphics used in trailer and teasers equates the final product? Haven't we learn nothing from the past six years?

Edit: and reveals at big events 

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Just now, suicidalfranco said:

Since when do graphics used in trailer and teasers equates the final product? Haven't we learn nothing from the past six years?

Well i am judging from the first game as well as the trailers for the first game 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

16 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

Edit: and reveals at big events 

Games made with frostbite and cryengine.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Why is the color pallete so bland? All I saw was grey and blue, it looks like everything's super washed out

13 minutes ago, mattebad said:

Why is the color pallete so bland? All I saw was grey and blue, it looks like everything's super washed out

Just like the first one. And it is made from the people that made the first COD. COD has a bland colour scheme as well 

Because who the hell plays Titanfall anymore, right?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

5 minutes ago, asim1999 said:

Just like the first one. And it is made from the people that made the first COD. COD has a bland colour scheme as well 

Respawn made the first COD? Still, i don't understand, it's a terrible color scheme. It doesn't even need to be colorful, it just looks like everything is washed out and desaturated. Not my style

19 minutes ago, mattebad said:

Respawn made the first COD? Still, i don't understand, it's a terrible color scheme. It doesn't even need to be colorful, it just looks like everything is washed out and desaturated. Not my style

Yes, they were the old infinity ward before they got fired/left to form Respawn 

So, it has been a couple months and they already need to release the 2nd game? Yearly releases only make the games short and bland.

2 minutes ago, ForsakenLive said:

So, it has been a couple months and they already need to release the 2nd game? Yearly releases only make the games short and bland.

The first game was announced at E3 2013 and released in March 2014 

2 minutes ago, ForsakenLive said:

A couple months?

Titanall came out over two years ago

On 11/4/2016 at 4:32 PM, potoooooooo said:

Titanall came out over two years ago

You are right, I've been in my cave for far too long, I need to get some sunlight.

1 hour ago, asim1999 said:

Well i am judging from the first game as well as the trailers for the first game

1 hour ago, ivan134 said:

Games made with frostbite and cryengine.

if you say so

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

1 hour ago, Nineshadow said:

Because who the hell plays Titanfall anymore, right?

It was a great game with too little content. I sure as hell enjoyed my first 8 hours, as well as many others. Supposedly, the new titanfall is going to fix the issues of the first. I.e. Story mode, more weapons, better progression, better maps, more players, etc.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

25 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

It was a great game with too little content. I sure as hell enjoyed my first 8 hours, as well as many others. Supposedly, the new titanfall is going to fix the issues of the first. I.e. Story mode, more weapons, better progression, better maps, more players, etc.

Hopefully it's as good as it sounds. I was the same, the first bit was fun, but there was so little variation it grew stale quick.

I just want a good game that lets me fight giant robots with other giant robots.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Meh, first was dull felt nothing new and mechs were not special really, felt just like giant stronger soldiers. Little content and terrible progression system.

I'd rather like to see new Crysis focused on multiplayer as far as mechs and specially Nanosuit to.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

3 hours ago, asim1999 said:

Have you played black ops 3?

2 hours ago, Daegun said:

I just want a good game that lets me fight giant robots with other giant robots.

That's where I had the least fun with Titanfall, ironically. More often than not, I found myself summoning the robot and let it do its job, while I was killing everyone with the smart pistol.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

4 hours ago, mattebad said:

When you're playing on a bad TN panel, it's not gonna matter anyways.  

23 minutes ago, Nineshadow said:

That's where I had the least fun with Titanfall, ironically. More often than not, I found myself summoning the robot and let it do its job, while I was killing everyone with the smart pistol.

The smart pistol was one of the problems I hated most lol. Most people say it wasn't that bad and then go and choose that one perk specifically to be able to take another smart pistol round. And the bots were terrible on their own in my experience. They couldn't dodge and missed most shots.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Still on the massively modified Source engine or something else this time? Source 2? Cry Engine? Frostbite?

Ye ole' train

There was a rumour that BF5 and some other games were gonna be revealed on June 12. I guess this just confirms it.

5 hours ago, kurahk7 said:

When you're playing on a bad TN panel, it's not gonna matter anyways.  

That has absolutely nothing to do with what panel monitor you have. If your color pallete is shit, it doesn't matter if you play on a IPS or PLS panel, the game will still look like shit

32 minutes ago, mattebad said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with what panel monitor you have. If your color pallete is shit, it doesn't matter if you play on a IPS or PLS panel, the game will still look like shit

If the colors that your monitor produces is garbage, it doesn't matter if the game devs add in more color, it's still gonna be garbage.