CableMod cable kit compatibility

I have a CoolerMaster Silent Pro M2 850W power supply and I want to get an orange/black cable kit from CableMod but I don't know which one is compatible with my power supply. Plz help>

1 minute ago, Sham_gabz said:

Thx but one question:

what is the difference between an 6+6 pin series and an 8+6 pin series cable extension kit?

Look at your grpahics card, what type of pin does it need

gtx480_power_connectors.jpg

431176969_640.jpg

pretty sure cablemod does not make cables for that PSU

you will need to use extensions instead of a cable kit

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

8 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Look at your grpahics card, what type of pin does it need

gtx480_power_connectors.jpg

It requires two 8 pin connectors... so which one should I use

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

what gpu is it?

It's the Asus 980ti matrix

2 minutes ago, Aytex said:

it has to be 8+8 except i cannot find any :/

Oh well :( thx for the help anyways.

4 hours ago, Sham_gabz said:

I have a CoolerMaster Silent Pro M2 850W power supply and I want to get an orange/black cable kit from CableMod but I don't know which one is compatible with my power supply. Plz help>

we will soon make cables for your PSU :) big launch on Thursday.

44 minutes ago, CableMod said:

we will soon make cables for your PSU :) big launch on Thursday.

Does this include the new Light Blue kits for the Corsair PSUs? Last I asked was told 3rd or 4th week for them.

5 hours ago, dbzgod said:

Does this include the new Light Blue kits for the Corsair PSUs? Last I asked was told 3rd or 4th week for them.

it does :)

Hey @CableMod, I'm looking to complete my Red, Black, and White build started back in November.

Do you guys sell kits for EVGA's SuperNova GS series of PSU's yet, or am I still looking at an extension kit?

Technically I'd only need the extensions for 24-PIN, 8-PIN CPU, and 6-PIN/8-PIN GPU power, but am using a smaller case, so a set of actual cables for that PSU would be handy.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

we will on THU - follow us on Facebook to not miss the announcement! :)

3 hours ago, kirashi said:

Hey @CableMod, I'm looking to complete my Red, Black, and White build started back in November.

Do you guys sell kits for EVGA's SuperNova GS series of PSU's yet, or am I still looking at an extension kit?

Technically I'd only need the extensions for 24-PIN, 8-PIN CPU, and 6-PIN/8-PIN GPU power, but am using a smaller case, so a set of actual cables for that PSU would be handy.

we will on THU - follow us on Facebook to not miss the announcement! :)

8 hours ago, CableMod said:

it does :)

Now for the most important question:

How long until it is In Stock at 'insert favourite retailer/etailer'?

I asked NCIX about it to see if Pre-orders will be available but they don't know anything about them yet, guess after Thursday announcements they will ^_^

12 hours ago, dbzgod said:

Now for the most important question:

How long until it is In Stock at 'insert favourite retailer/etailer'?

I asked NCIX about it to see if Pre-orders will be available but they don't know anything about them yet, guess after Thursday announcements they will ^_^

on THU you will know all details - follow us on Facebook to not miss the announcement - we will offer direct sales for those single cables.

13 hours ago, CableMod said:

on THU you will know all details - follow us on Facebook to not miss the announcement - we will offer direct sales for those single cables.

Followed and eagerly awaiting.

Single cables? You talking about that preview picture of the power cords that were coloured? I'm look forward to a full AXi/HXi/RM Kit will they also be direct sale or retailers/etailers?

10 hours ago, dbzgod said:

Followed and eagerly awaiting.

Single cables? You talking about that preview picture of the power cords that were coloured? I'm look forward to a full AXi/HXi/RM Kit will they also be direct sale or retailers/etailers?

sleeved power cords and Ethernet cables will be available by end of April - for all the rest you will see in a few hours... :)

17 hours ago, CableMod said:

sleeved power cords and Ethernet cables will be available by end of April - for all the rest you will see in a few hours... :)

Saw the custom configurator announcement, that is awesome and love that you guys are offering this for those who are looking for very custom cables with specific lengths etc.

However if your someone such as myself who is simply looking for your standard full kit it is crazy expensive.

If I add all the cables to the config that you get in the full kit that you sell for $109 USD it comes out to over $320 USD and that's without customizing beyond the default lengths.

That and add to it that I'm in Canada and our dollar sucks right now its over $430 CAD, add shipping and custom fees your over $500 CAD omg...

So I didn't see anything else beyond the custom configurator annoucement will there be more full non-custom kits cablemod will be putting out? I just want the full kit in Light Blue default lengths.

2 hours ago, dbzgod said:

Saw the custom configurator announcement, that is awesome and love that you guys are offering this for those who are looking for very custom cables with specific lengths etc.

However if your someone such as myself who is simply looking for your standard full kit it is crazy expensive.

If I add all the cables to the config that you get in the full kit that you sell for $109 USD it comes out to over $320 USD and that's without customizing beyond the default lengths.

That and add to it that I'm in Canada and our dollar sucks right now its over $430 CAD, add shipping and custom fees your over $500 CAD omg...

So I didn't see anything else beyond the custom configurator annoucement will there be more full non-custom kits cablemod will be putting out? I just want the full kit in Light Blue default lengths.

We will launch EVGA GS Stock Kits in about 2-3 weeks.

4 minutes ago, CableMod said:

We will launch EVGA GS Stock Kits in about 2-3 weeks.

I have an HX1000i, new colours of the Corsair kits are coming in 2-3 weeks too?

4 minutes ago, dbzgod said:

I have an HX1000i, new colours of the Corsair kits are coming in 2-3 weeks too?

Yep :)