GTA 5 PULLS IN $800M IN ONE DAY

RespawnCake

Can someone explain to me what this fascination with this game is? It seems so retarded to me.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

try the game, even if its GTA 4 or something. Just get a lend of buy it on the cheap or something. No sense in trying to explain a game, just try it. 

Apart from the game, the fact of the kind of cash money the game cost and what they are pulling in is impressive regardless of what the game is like

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

I seriously doubt in 24 hours they already have the global figures for each individual sale... Globally.. Its an estimate... Relax.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

Rockstar is epic... I'm happy for them. I really don't mind if they earn a ton, it'll go towards games anyways.

Can someone explain to me what this fascination with this game is? It seems so retarded to me.

it's the hype, and I think everyone just wants GTA san andreas + graphics, marketing can be a devil's hand and money is just the lube ;)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

People fail to realise how smart of a market move not making the pc version right away is. from just ps3 and xbox 360 they will make over 1 billion the first week and when they release for next gen and pc they will make even more money.

hate builds hype

pretty much

They are gonna wait awhile to sell off the xBox and PS versions.

Then give news of next-gen + PC to re-hype and sell more copies.

Marketing at it's finest! [i don't give a shit though, just give me a PC version  :angry: ]

Being realistic due to some bought it on console and wont buy them on PC too i count it half that will be with PC release.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

It is a great game though. I feel that the story could be a bit shorter than id like but, DLC and multiplayer...and general sillyness will keep me playing it for a long time. Its probably one of the only games I feel actually deserves a 10/10.

Plus the people that doubted the PC release, while having a console and a PC, just bought the console version...

And will also now.... most likely get it on PC. Double up anyone...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

My thoughts behind PC release not being at the same time as the 360/PS3 is they didn't want those versions compared to the inevitably better looking PC version. Although everything consider the PC version of GTA IV looks better than the current Gen console version of GTA V.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

When it comes out on steam I'm gonna finally buy GTA 4 :D It'll be super cheap

(Yes, I am yet to play a GTA game, shatap D:)

Stupid laggy iPod made me double post...

Cookies

When it comes out on steam I'm gonna finally buy GTA 4 :D It'll be super cheap

(Yes, I am yet to play a GTA game, shatap D:)

Erm hate to break it to you but GTAIV has been on sale soooo many times, for like 6.99 for the whole series. 4-5x a year its on sale.

AMD Ryzen 5900x, Nvidia RTX 3080 (MSI Gaming X-trio), ASrock X570 Extreme4, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB @ 3200mhz CL16, Corsair MP600 1TB, Intel 660P 1TB, Corsair HX1000, Corsair 680x, Corsair H100i Platinum

Jlaw-what.gif

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Bring it to PC and you will rake in even more money in the long run.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Erm hate to break it to you but GTAIV has been on sale soooo many times, for like 6.99 for the whole series. 4-5x a year its on sale.

Oh well, I'm not in any rush to get it :P

800mil, a couple of stabbings, some thievery, random awkward nerd viral video and no GTA V for PC even though the base code is basically the PC game.

bender-applause_medium.gif

GG Rockstar!