Dimensions of The Laing D5 pumps?

What are the dimensions of the Laing D5 pumps and how deep would they be when connected to the Bitspower Dual D5 Mod Top?

Does anyone who has these let me know or give them a quick measure for me plz

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

Good questions - almost all sites give the specs, but not physical measurements. And which pump specifically. The various OEM's make some changes to it in some case which can also effect the physical size.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Just measured mine for you (xspc version but they dont seem to differ that much between makes) its around 90mm across, 110mm high and 100mm deep.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Just measured mine for you (xspc version but they dont seem to differ that much between makes) its around 90mm across, 110mm high and 100mm deep.
Thanks heaps Jordan for that jordan! :D

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w

Good questions - almost all sites give the specs, but not physical measurements. And which pump specifically. The various OEM's make some changes to it in some case which can also effect the physical size.
After an hour googling i got quite frustrated indeed, it makes no sense why they wouldnt list them.

Aussie FTW!

No kidding eh?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Just measured mine for you (xspc version but they dont seem to differ that much between makes) its around 90mm across' date=' 110mm high and 100mm deep.[/quote']

Nice job Jordan

no problem :)

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Another option for you if you're looking at compatibility of hardware is to use Google Sketchup and download the models. I've found it to be really useful in planing my upcoming water cooled build.

Here's your pump: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=7d4c25385b82ac351d0f03c4e6b7a102&prevstart=0

wwoooowwww 0_0 some people have gone to alot of effort to draw up those!

Aussie FTW!