OnePlus 3 Benchmarks and Specs Leaked!

TechnoBuffalo Source: http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/03/25/oneplus-3-benchmark-and-specs-show-beefy-powerhouse/  

oneplus-3-specs.jpg

Specs and Benchmarks for the upcoming OnePlus 3 have been leaked.

The device allegedly packs a Snapdragon 820 chip, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, a 16-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front-facing shooter and runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.

the device could actually be unveiled at an event on April 7

i7 4790k 4.8GHz  |  16 DDR3 RAM  |  MSI Gaming 5 Mobo  |  ASUS GTX 980 Matrix Platinum

I don't tend to put much faith in rumors but if it's launching in like 2 weeks, it would be pretty embarrassing for someone to get the specs wrong I think :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I'm mostly interested in the LTE radio bands it supports.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

Hopefully it has CDMA and GSM support.  Can't leave Verizon due to the coverage, but I would love a OnePlus 3 or the Nexus 7P, anything that has a light as all hell skin or stock Android.

On a 5X atm but would love an upgrade to either the OnePlus 3 or a 7P when released.

i7 4790k 4.8GHz  |  16 DDR3 RAM  |  MSI Gaming 5 Mobo  |  ASUS GTX 980 Matrix Platinum

35 minutes ago, g1ngernator said:

On a 5X atm but would love an upgrade to either the OnePlus 3 or a 7P when released.

Any complaints on the 5X? Going to get one with the $200 Fi deal

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Who thought it made sense to classify storage space as ROM, exactly?

For those who don't know, ROM stands for Read Only Memory. The point of having high capacity phones is to store data on to it. In other words, you are writing data to that chip. ROM means that you cannot write much of a single nibble (half-byte; 4 bits) in the memory chip.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

These are exactly the specs that I expected. I just wonder what the battery will look like this time. 3500mAh? 4000mAh? :o

34 minutes ago, Colonel_Gerdauf said:

Who thought it made sense to classify storage space as ROM, exactly?

For those who don't know, ROM stands for Read Only Memory. The point of having high capacity phones is to store data on to it. In other words, you are writing data to that chip. ROM means that you cannot write much of a single octet (half-byte; 4 bits) in the memory chip.

4 bits = nibble

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

5 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

4 bits = nibble

Thank you for the correction. My point remains, however.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

The only thing different from other phones will be the logo. Just like every other brand. Phones are boring as fuck now.

9 hours ago, Snickerzz said:

Any complaints on the 5X? Going to get one with the $200 Fi deal

Can be a bit slow here and there but mostly fixed with the monthly updates. Good all round phone though. 

Pretty much what i expected. 

But seriously? Phone tech is pretty boring... 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

9 hours ago, RagnarokDel said:

The only thing different from other phones will be the logo. Just like every other brand. Phones are boring as fuck now.

And the lousy quality control and non existent customer service.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Pretty much expected. Render looks solid though.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Oh wow Snapdragon 820 and 4GB of RAM. Like every other new android device this year, such groundbreaking news, I'm so excited for this phone.

So far another unexciting upgrade.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

It'd be nice to see a Qualcomm device that plays well with Dolphin. So far, there's a noted lack of smartphones that actually do well with the Android branch of dolphin by sheer virtue of mobile graphics drivers being shit.

i hope that 32GB internal means microSD card support and that they listened to my plee and added a removable battery (if they ever do that, i'll harass zerolemon yo release a 9000mAh battery for it cause damn it son, once you go over 9000 you never go back)

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Here I am with my 64GB OnePlus One.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

I like smartphone companies still use number of megapixel to market their phones' camera.

The more pixel, the better. Works for 99% of consumers. :)

5 hours ago, DeadEyePsycho said:

Here I am with my 64GB OnePlus One.

if they don't add a microSD slot and removable battery, your One Plus One is still good imo

1 hour ago, Deli said:

I like smartphone companies still use number of megapixel to market their phones' camera.

The more pixel, the better. Works for 99% of consumers. :)

Well, the issue is it's hard to market a camera in any other way. With GPUs/CPUs you can market benchmarks, but you can't say one camera is 30% better than another seeing as there is no way to measure a percent delta and since image quality is highly subjective. 

So it's either megapixels or nothing.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

On 3/26/2016 at 7:47 PM, g1ngernator said:

Can I have your 5X?