CS GO Scammed ! (600$)

StutteringMachine
Just now, StutteringMachine said:

Just called him and he picked up and said: "sorry bud but I don't know what are you talking about" and then he ended the call. I got video recordings of the scam and his profile. Maybe police can track down his IP or something. He made so much money doing the scamming he can probably get to jail right ???

I'll just quote myself again: in the end CS:GO items have no real value, and you can't prove that the person associated with the account was the one that conducted the scam. In reality- you aren't gonna get him in jail, no matter what you do.

Those CS:GO items are worth nothing in the real world, and there's nothing that can prove that he was the one that used his account to scam people. You could try, but you probably won't get anything. Maybe just take this as a valuable lesson? I'd be glad that it was a dumb CS:GO item, and not $1000 of cash or anything.

I used to be quite active here.

Go to his house in the middle of the night, spray his car down with brake fluid.

He'll come out in the morning to a car with melted paint.

Also, who the fuck would spend $600 on a game item that's cosmetic?  For that much it better come with a blowjob and be able to knife people across the map.

Workstation:  14700nonk || Asus Z790 ProArt Creator || MSI Gaming Trio 4090 Shunt || Crucial Pro Overclocking 32GB @ 5600 || Corsair AX1600i@240V || whole-house loop.

LANRig/GuestGamingBox: 9900nonK || Gigabyte Z390 Master || ASUS TUF 3090 650W shunt || Corsair SF600 || CPU+GPU watercooled 280 rad pull only || whole-house loop.

Server Router (Untangle): 13600k @ Stock || ASRock Z690 ITX || All 10Gbe || 2x8GB 3200 || PicoPSU 150W 24pin + AX1200i on CPU|| whole-house loop

Server Compute/Storage: 10850K @ 5.1Ghz || Gigabyte Z490 Ultra || EVGA FTW3 3090 1000W || LSI 9280i-24 port || 4TB Samsung 860 Evo, 5x10TB Seagate Enterprise Raid 6, 4x8TB Seagate Archive Backup ||  whole-house loop.

Laptop: HP Elitebook 840 G8 (Intel 1185G7) + 3080Ti Thunderbolt Dock, Razer Blade Stealth 13" 2017 (Intel 8550U)

On 3/23/2016 at 10:38 PM, AnonymousGuy said:

Go to his house in the middle of the night, spray his car down with brake fluid.

Holy shit that's amazing idea its a 2 hour drive but i will take it bro :DD !!!

4 minutes ago, AnonymousGuy said:

Also, who the fuck would spend $600 on a game item that's cosmetic?  For that much it better come with a blowjob and be able to knife people across the map.

Some people spend much more- the most valuable item sold was something like $15K? 

That's some hardcore revenge, though.

I used to be quite active here.

10 hours ago, StutteringMachine said:

Holy shit that's amazing idea its a 2 hour drive but i will take it bro :DD !!!

then you`ll pay the dude a car repaint and a big fine.  seriously you gave the knife out of your will. he is legit

22 hours ago, StutteringMachine said:

Just called him and he picked up and said: "sorry bud but I don't know what are you talking about" and then he ended the call. I got video recordings of the scam and his profile. Maybe police can track down his IP or something. He made so much money doing the scamming he can probably get to jail right ???

Give up...you was sheep and thats it...

Sooo you basically gave him a free knife without questions, and now you're upset? lol

CPU: Core i5 4690k                                                   Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M                     RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury Red                             

GPU: RX 580                                                             Storage: Sandisk Ultra II 240GB                  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo 520W

Case: NZXT S340 red/black                                      Case lighting: NZXT Hue+                          Mouse: Logitech G502

Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper212 Evo                     Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit

Guys, can you NOT be mean towards someone who just got scammed? It was a mistake. People make, and learn from their mistakes. -_-

If possible, offer him what he can do to get his knife back. Moreover, give him advice regarding how to not get scammed in the future, what sites/signs/people he should avoid etc. Don't make a mockery out his mistake!

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.