MAXING all games at 60FPS, Is it possible with this?

so HERE IT IS:

I7 4790K  OC'D to 4.6GHZ

16GB DDR4 Ram

TitanX

1TB SSD (FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR)

4TB HDD

Nitrogen cooling

can i run ALL games at 60FPS ultra setting with no lag?

i mainly want to play flight simulator

Not sure if serious, cos liquid nitrogen is not for daily cooling.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

Assuming your monitor is 1080p, I don't see why not. I have a GTX980 and can max all my games, with the exception of GTA5.

The titan X is just a 980Ti for 350 more, get two 980Tis instead. And not sure if trolling with the nitrogen cooling....

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Nah you might only get about 24fps on low settings. Btw it seems your trolling so im not gonna give you a real response. 

Reliable $550 Starter PC (http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KGgpZL) *Just waiting for someone to need help with there ram so I can make a downloadmoreram.com joke*

Nitrogen daily... That would be fun to have my CPU run less than 0 degrees celcius. Obviously it is a troll and flight simulator will easily get over 60 frames per second.

6 minutes ago, ryaanFS said:

so HERE IT IS:

I7 4790K  OC'D to 4.6GHZ

16GB DDR4 Ram

TitanX

1TB SSD (FOR FLIGHT SIMULATOR)

4TB HDD

Nitrogen cooling

can i run ALL games at 60FPS ultra setting with no lag?

i mainly want to play flight simulator

You need at least 4 of those graphic cards (overclocked) with CPU overclocked to 7GHz at least, 128GB of ram (4GHz+) and 2 of these in RAID-0. Even then you'll probably have to lower graphic settings in order to hit 60FPS.

This rig is decked out to play minesweeper at any resolution at maximum quality settings.

You might get better performance with an Intel Core i9 9999k and instead, and that chip supports DDR6 memory.

10 minutes ago, Tosa said:

Assuming your monitor is 1080p, I don't see why not. I have a GTX980 and can max all my games, with the exception of GTA5.

really? i can max gta 5 with a gtx970 and get 60fps with some drops down to 50

Yes but dip your hand in and bang it on a hard object to test the temps. You want your hand to shatter into at least 420 pieces to make sure you're safe

i5-6600k @ 4.9Ghz | Corsair H110i GTX + 2 x Noctua NF-A14's | ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger | 

Corsair Venegance DDR4 8GB | ASUS GTX 970 Strix |Samsung 840 EVO 240GB + 1TB HDD | 

Corsair RM850 | NZXT H440 Black | 2 x Noctua NF-F12 + Corsair AF-140

4790k and DDR4?

Good luck with that ;)

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Just now, LordLeewee said:

really? i can max gta 5 with a gtx970 and get 60fps with some drops down to 50

It can run the highest preset, but if I manually max out everything, I get 4 FPS. And I have a 144hz monitor, so I want more than 60 FPS.

2 minutes ago, oskarha said:

4790k and DDR4?

Good luck with that ;)

You just have to turn it around. It fits into a DDR3 RAM slot if you put it in backwards. (/s)

0mg u kan g3t n0 fps wit dis compooter. 1t's s0 b@d b3c@us3 1t d03sn't h@v3 a AMD Athlon x64, 32 KB of R@M, @nd a Nvidia Geforce 256, wit dis compooter u kan g3t 8239058235 FPS m@x s3tt1ngs 8k r3s0lut1on!

1 minute ago, LordLeewee said:

yeah i manually adjust my settings too, what processor do  you have?

Intel Core i7-4790K

How'd you get more than 4 GB of VRAM?

Doubt it really. You probably need to quadruple all the parts.

3 minutes ago, Aereldor said:

You just have to turn it around. It fits into a DDR3 RAM slot if you put it in backwards. (/s)

Ah ofcourse.

How silly of me to forget you could do that :P

[GUIDE] LGA 771 Mod for Dell Vostro 220 [GUIDE] LGA 775 BSEL Mod [BUILD] The Mighty Radeon-Powered Dell [VIDEO] Evolution of Intel CPUs

Can you game on an 8-year-old i7? Is the 4-year-old GTX 660 still relevant? Upgrading the HP Pro 3500

Main Rig:

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k @ 4.3GHz | Motherboard ASUS P9X79 Deluxe | RAM Hynix 32GB (8x4GB) 2133MHz CL11 | GPU Gigabyte GTX 980Ti G1 Gaming | Case NZXT Phantom 410 | Storage Samsung 850EVO 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU Cooler Master G650M (650W) | Monitors x1 Dell U2515H, x2 Dell 1907FP | Cooling Noctua NH-D14 w. x2 NF-F12 iPPC-2000 PWM | Keyboard Logitech G610 ORION BROWN | Mouse Logitech Performance MX | OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64

Nope, you need a few Nvidia Tesla cards.

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black

1 minute ago, oskarha said:

Ah ofcourse.

How silly of me to forget you could do that :P

If you cut off an inch or so, you can put it into a spare PCI-e slot and use it as VRAM. GPU manufacturers don't want you to know this- it's why they went from GDDR3 to GDDR5.