I just got an xbox 360, What games are worth getting?

fallingpizza11

Red dead redemption Halo 4 and Madden 13 if you like football thats the only reason i have mine is for console exclusive titles.

Braid is the best game you can download from the market place. It is a beauty. The mechanics, art style, sound track, and the story worked together to provide me one of the best gaming experiences I have had this gen. It's brilliant.

You can try FEZ which is currently exclusive to the xbox market, still waiting for it to come on Steam...

Good Morning...

• 2 weeks later...

Forza Horizon is really cool in my opinion.

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Trials Evoltuion is a great game if you are into those kind of games ( what genre would that be called?)

Halo 4 is fun but not as good as Halo2/3, it is better than Reach.

A PC version of Trial is coming out march 21st : http://www.joystiq.com/2013/01/17/trials-evolution-gold-edition-hits-pc-march-21/

And I also recommend this game. My best XBLA purchase ever.

If you like to drive on the road with some powerful musics, take Forza Horizon for cheap (20$ max). I had some pretty good driving sensation with this game but the game itself is mediocre.

I really liked Red Read Redemption, which unfortunately is a console exclusive, but since you have an xbox you can definitely try it.
Definitely this!

• 4 weeks later...

halo 4 ( some people dont like it as much as the earlier ones but i think its a bloody fantastic game and a must have and the story is nice consider all the other ones too)

gears of war 1/2/3 ( very nice games even better if you like 3rd person shooters there is a new 1 coming out its a prequel gears of war judgement)

The halo series (especially ODST and halo 3)' date=' Forza 4, Read Dead Redemption (and the Undead Nightmare DLC) and The Gears of War series are the main ones I can think of right now, however there may be more. [/quote']

forza gow

no offense but try to sell the xbox asap! (only because the xbox 720 is coming out next year) the prices are dropping fast. but its your choice, oh and gta 4 complete edition

• 2 weeks later...
I really liked Red Read Redemption, which unfortunately is a console exclusive, but since you have an xbox you can definitely try it.
+1 for Red Dead redemption, LOVE that game.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

bayonetta (way better than dmc), and if you like japanese rpgs : resonance of fate, lost odyssey, tales of vesperia, magna carta 2

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

if you have friends that live close you should defiantly buy mortal combat, its one of those games that's better on console the PC.

BIOSHOCK INFINITE it was AMAZING

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I also back Red Dead Redemption, it seems to be an amazing console exclusive from what I've seen.

Final Fantasy 13 also from what I've heard.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Fable series would by my recommendation. its a MUST

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."