Watch me how to type

Watch me how i learn how to (touch type) on twitch :D

https://www.twitch.tv/prokeero100

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

4 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Watch me how i learn how to (touch type) on twitch :D

https://www.twitch.tv/prokeero100

What's the point of streaming it?

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Just now, sissj said:

why not? :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, sissj said:

:( wow

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x 4.9Ghz PBO    SSDs: 250GB 850 Pro           STEAM: KezzaMcFezza
GPU: GTX 1070 Strix                                     250GB 970 Pro           MOBO: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus

HDD: 1TB WD Black Drive                             500GB 860 Evo          MOUSE: Logitech G502

Just now, ProKeero said:

:( wow

I'm sorry but its not exactly the pinnacle of entertainment.

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Just now, sissj said:

I'm sorry but its not exactly the pinnacle of entertainment.

lol yesterday i made a post about me learning about typing and i wanted to share my learning with the others :P

27 minutes ago, KE2012 said:

Shameless self advertising? 

lol how am i supposed to tell people to watch my stream where im learning how to type?

10 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

lol how am i supposed to tell people to watch my stream where im learning how to type?

No advertising

• No eBay/trading sites
  • No referral links
  • No advertising YouTube channels. (see below for more info)
  • Twitch/YouTube links ARE allowed in user profile status updates

Just now, KE2012 said:

Maybe instead of being a douche how about you actually help someone on the forums.

touchtype? what is that?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, Minibois said:

touchtype? what is that?

typing with 5 fingers and not needing to look at the keyboard.

1 minute ago, ProKeero said:

typing with 5 fingers and not needing to look at the keyboard.

It's usually 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, but it generally just refers to not having to look at the keyboard while typing.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

1 minute ago, squirrl said:

It's usually 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, but it generally just refers to not having to look at the keyboard while typing.

opps! xD i meant 10 fingers lol.

15 minutes ago, ProKeero said:

Maybe instead of being a douche how about you actually help someone on the forums.

Posting the rules isn't being a douche... as a matter of fact posting the rules of the forum to someone who doesn't know them is helping someone on the forum.

16 minutes ago, EricX2 said:

Posting the rules isn't being a douche... as a matter of fact posting the rules of the forum to someone who doesn't know them is helping someone on the forum.

This ... also I would argue that the person not following the forum rules and thread dumping is the one being the douche, but that's just me.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !