Saturday Wargames

Only slightly more crash-y than last time we tried the wargame we did last week, again. This time with switched roles.

And some more pictures were taken and of course there had to be some trolling ;)

Unfortunately while streaming my sound driver decided to go south and after 20 minutes I was missing the audio from discord. I'm already rendering the local recording and will upload it but for the time being you can listen to my soothing voice, without much distractions Now with more audio than before:

And since we had some people recording I'll try to collect them and have a cut version of the wargame following later next week.

Update: I totally forgot to upload the pictures xD

Spoiler

gO1l07X.jpg

rY3SHIb.jpg

a425xxB.jpg

XjL1idb.jpg

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

3 hours ago, Napper198 said:

Only slightly more crash-y than last time we tried the wargame we did last week, again. This time with switched roles.

And some more pictures were taken and of course there had to be some trolling ;)

Unfortunately while streaming my sound driver decided to go south and after 20 minutes I was missing the audio from discord. I'm already rendering the local recording and will upload it but for the time being you can listen to my soothing voice, without much distractions:

And since we had some people recording I'll try to collect them and have a cut version of the wargame following later next week.

Now that I've got a 980ti, I can probs record when I'm able to meet up. But I need a better MIC first.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

Awesome group pictures. I love that this many people showed up yesterday (I saw the Discord voice chat, maybe the biggest turnup yet?), I think we're sending CIG some nice data with those big parties :P 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

1 hour ago, Wauthar said:

Awesome group pictures. I love that this many people showed up yesterday (I saw the Discord voice chat, maybe the biggest turnup yet?), I think we're sending CIG some nice data with those big parties :P 

biggest in universe so far

On 20/03/2016 at 0:31 AM, Napper198 said:

<snip>

Reveal hidden contents

gO1l07X.jpg

rY3SHIb.jpg

a425xxB.jpg

XjL1idb.jpg

I was recording because I thought it would be cool for both attack and defence side views but unfortunately when we were waiting for your side to collect your VIP my client crashed and didn't manage to get it to record again :(

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here