Linus ultimate 4k gaming pc? Does it still work with 2016 games

Hi I was wondering if linus especially ultimate 4k build guide still works with 2016 games like bo3 and gta5 and other ones like just cause 3. Please let me know I wanted to build it but not sure if it will run the same with newer game versions thanks.

Looks like you're new here, welcome! You're better off getting 2 290's or 2 290x's instead of 2 780Ti's at this point since the 290(x) performs a lot better. 2 980Ti's would be the optimal choice. CPU and everything in the build is still rock solid. 

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

6 minutes ago, Llamakarnage said:

seeing how its from 2014, prolly not

new pc parts that are more suitable for the job is released already

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Ohh boy it's very old, I won't think it will fare well in ultra or very high. Maybe high to medium? 

Anyhow you can build a 980ti build now which will handle high-ultra 4K in 30 fps.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I dont remember what it was, but probably. Buuuut, with parts from now it could probably perform better though.

Like he probably used dual 290X or something in that build, while now you could go for 8GB 390X cards or a 6GB GTX 980 Ti card

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Yes, but most of the parts are outdated and don't make sense to buy right now (assuming you can even find them). Give us a budget and we'll gladly put a modern build together for you.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I would wish to get a pc about 3500 usd thanks and if you may please check if it can run bo3 gta5 and other new titles

I would wish to get a pc about 3500 usd thanks and if you may please check if it can run bo3 gta5 and other new titles

Also wondering if linus reply to messages

Sorry I would like the ideal price to be 3500 to 4000 usd