game critic Jim sterling sued for $10 mil

papapoi
1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

You should change the topic title to

"tries to sue"

because the way you have it now makes it sound like he has sued and has won, which is never ever ever going to happen. This won't even make it to court.

It might make it that far, but remember, Digi Homi broke the law with their false DMCA claims.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Does not follow posting guideline, and therefore removed from Tech News section.

8 hours ago, Jack_of_all_Trades said:

Well time to prepare popcorn for mondays jimquisition. This should be entertaining. (if there isn't one sooner)

Nah. Publicly commenting on pending litigation is usually a bad thing to do.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

6 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Does not follow posting guideline, and therefore removed from Tech News section.

What happened to the normal 24 hour warning?

PMSL

39 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

What happened to the normal 24 hour warning?

No warning to chance to edit on post that have 0 effort in them. Technically, I am supposed to also lock it.

6 minutes ago, GoodBytes said:

No warning to chance to edit on post that have 0 effort in them. Technically, I am supposed to also lock it.

I've seen posts with the same and less effort have the poster given 24 hours to fix it.

PMSL

18 hours ago, Najuno said:

Kind of funny especially the 4.3 million for emotional distress... made my night lol.

Well  it's "US$4.3 million in emotional, reputational and financial distress" which is closer to the truth, he damaged their company name 

Not that it was worth anything before 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

44 minutes ago, Sharkyx1 said:

Well  it's "US$4.3 million in emotional, reputational and financial distress" which is closer to the truth, he damaged their company name 

Not that it was worth anything before 

Well personally I think if they´d focus more on making games that are worth 10 million USD they´d be better off, than suing some critics or people that don´t like their content. You know no matter how good your product might be, there´ll always be people that don´t like what you did, but running around and behaving totally unprofessional is another story.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I would love to see Jim wipe the floor with Digital Homicide... AGAIN!

I doubt that DH has any chance of winning this, however, I sincerely hope that this doesn't stress Jim too much.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Lazy, untalented Fucks who tried to rip us off with a pathetic piece of shit Game sue Jimfuckingsterlingson?...What a surprise ^^.

Go Jim Go!!! B|

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO