Whats in your pocket?

bob345

Thought it may be cool to start a thread where people could show off the various things that they carry with them on a daily basis weather it just be just a wallet and phone or some kind of specialty tool. I think it could be interesting to see all the different kinds of things people with varying lifestyles carry every day. Lets see what you guys have!

Here is mostly what i carry on a daily basis. Nothing too spectacular. Just my wallet, htc m8, keys, a cheap multi tool, and 1 or 2 folding knives.

IMG_4347.thumb.jpg.21021e3b4534b5a4dc16f

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I think we all know whats in my pocket ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

I'll show myself out...

You also forgot to mention that you bring your portable pr0n drive with you.

Spoiler

Now I'll walk off a cliff.

Seriously though. Phone, wallet, keys, tissues (allergies). Since I live in the land of the free (/s) I only occasionally bring my swiss army knife. Its like 2mm longer than what's "legal" here. Cops around here have on more than one occasion used the 'zomg knife is bigger than my dick must be aggressive weapon' trick to detain people that they don't like. I'm terrible with people (like, beyond what you can probably imagine) and can guarantee that I'd look sketchy AF if a cop pulled me over. Stammering, weird body movements, etc..

edit- probably wasn't a great plan to post this online. F*ck it they already have my pr0n history.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

In my left (cargo) pocket I carry: wallet, headphones, house keys, my parents' spare car key. 

In my right (cargo) pocket I carry just my S5 as I'm scared as hell I'll scratch it if I put anything else in it

In all other pockets I have loose change

I do want to carry around a spring-loaded knife, but I'm not quite sure what pocket to put it in...

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

iPhone 4, iPod Nano+earphones, lanyard+Keys, Wallet & a box cutter for work. I had to get a proper one since the one on my keys wasn't cutting it (geddit..?) IMG_0034.JPG.189564d247265ff34acc433abe5

Also sorry not sorry for the amount of grain, you could probably feed a starving village in a third world country with the amount that is there..

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Xperia Z3+, an old Nokia cellphone, car keys, a set of assorted keys, a lighter, a pen, a booklet for writing, wallet, another pen, some paper with various notes, a pack and a half of cigarettes, a box of matches, two plastic bags, some more paper.

Do not feed.

Phone, wallet, keys. Sometimes (but very rarely) I have some tissues with me, though now I usually keep them somewhere else since the weather's getting nicer!

iPod 4, pencil, paper, pen, and if I'm not going to school, my Karmabit or HK.

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

I have work in an hour and I'm still in my pajamas, only thing in my pocket at the moment is my Nexus 5X.

Usually though, I have my Nexus 5X, car keys, SIM removal tool, and my wallet. If I plan on staying out, I might also bring my 3DS XL and Sennheiser Momentum In-Ears.

It's weird how often I use that SIM tool.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

My daily carry in pants:

phone

pocket knife

earbuds

wallet

keys

vapor device of the day and a bottle of juice

In shirt pockets at work:

sharpie

razor knife

strait-line air blower

When I go out all day:

pocket sized battery bank and lightning cable

wallet, phone, keys, pocket knife, ear buds and a pen.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB