Vessel Comments

Zjgamer

I have been reading the comments on Vessel recently and I am really shocked about how many people are being so mean about the content that LTT is putting out.  I know that Vessel is paid, and a good portion of the people that are watching on Vessel are there because of the free year that they received.  Come on people... It's simple, if you don't like the content that is being put out, then either do one of the two things. 1) DON'T renew your vessel membership. 2) DON'T watch LTT... It's plain and simple...  If we are being honest, you are going to get the SAME quality content a week on youtube that is FREE.

I see comments all the time that say, "This video is so stupid, why is this even a thing?" "This video isn't meant for general consumers..." "Why would he make a video about this I'm never going to do this anyway" or my personal favorite "I am so pissed off that Linus said NO exclusive content on vessel, but guess what this is? EXCLUSIVE CONTENT!!!"

I just don't get people sometimes... They don't think...

Linus, if you're reading this, I want to thank you so much for you making the content that you and the rest of the LTT crew make, I can definitely say that your content has helped me make decisions about computer hardware that I am so glad I have made.  You all have become part of my daily routine and I honestly cannot wait until I can watch your new video the next day!

Zachary Hutchinson

The vocal minority is always just immature kids who dont know how to shut up. Best thing to do is ignore them, as Linus knows how to do.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

The vocal minority is always just immature kids who dont know how to shut up. Best thing to do is ignore them, as Linus knows how to do.

True my friend... True...

7 minutes ago, Enderman said:

True ... they just cant cant get their parents to pay for it. If you don't have money, just wait a week? that shouldn't be hard, LTT is not your whole life. 

Magical Pineapples

11 minutes ago, MrUnknownEMC said:

True ... they just cant cant get their parents to pay for it. If you don't have money, just wait a week? that shouldn't be hard, LTT is not your whole life. 

some people think it is :C

and some think they are entitled to everything for free, without supporting LMG in any way, as you can see from all the angry adblock-using kids who are complaining about the nerd sports exclusive

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

some people think it is :C

and some think they are entitled to everything for free, without supporting LMG in any way, as you can see from all the angry adblock-using kids who are complaining about the nerd sports exclusive

They just want to see the chicks... they are other website for that type of stuff, which will show much more. 

Magical Pineapples

I do think a constructive critical comment is fine.  If you don't like the video for what ever reason then you should say something.  But you need to say more than "this is stupid".? The comments aren't just for people to say how great lmg is.  Even if I appreciate all the work they do.  I'm still going to comment if I thought there was a problem with the video.

To be honest I've thought some of the content recently has been a bit tired.  But that's a result of the daily schedule and not much going on right now with tech.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I watch vessel. I got a free year. I think the content put out this week is sub par. But it isn't the fault of LMG it's the lack of hardware releases. Linus even said it on wan last night. Instead of attacking Linus we should be forcing companies like AMD, nVidia, and Intel to get off their asses and release something.

LOOK AT MY NEW FLAG DESIGNS FOR PA AND VOTE ON YOUR FAVORITE

LOOK AT MY FIRST BATCH OF DESIGNS HERE

4690K @ 4.5GHz

GTX 970 FTW

MSI Z97 PC MATE

Define R5 windowed

Cooler Master Seidon 240m

EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G1

Kingston 120gb SSD

SanDisk 480Gb SSD

Seagate 1Tb Hard drive