Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I won the giveaway, I'd pick the keyboard, because I still use a really budget membrane keyboard, and I've been dying to switch to mechanical. I just don't have the funds to justify the swap.

I'd like to win the keyboard because I am building a pc for my best friend, who has been a  committed console gamer for a long time.  We are budget building.  I got him a dell chicklet keyboard from work, but having a mechanical keyboard would go a long way in improving his experience, and thereby reinforcing his love for PC gaming :) 

I would love to win a mouse since i use a laptop to game and have a shitty ass optical mouse...

...good for nothing.

• Remember this situation -----> CAPS LOCK – Preventing Login Since 1980. If only i had that mouse to make a macro to turn OFF (sorry caps...again) caps lock
  •                                                                                                                            

currently using an HP Pavilion HPE h8-1020 Desktop i bought back in 2010 i think. LTT is super inspiring and makes me want to be able to do awsome things to upgrade my system. i could benefit from some upgraded periferals, my stock hp mouse and keyboard give me no advantage or satisfaction when trying to blow peoples faces of while playing css,cs:go, and a few other titles my system can handle. i would be super stoked to receive either of these! You guys are awsome! keep that dank content rollen out!

:ph34r: h8-1020  
Processor Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600S CPU @ 2.80GHz  
BIOS Name: Ver: CAR_7 2.bin vCAR7.02  
Video card Name: AMD Radeon HD 6570  
Installed Memory: 8.00 GB

I'd like the keyboard because it's awesome... Best of luck to everyone, thanks tesoro for this giveaway... Keep making awesome videos Linus... :)

Excalibur v2 keyboard because i need a new keyboard, still got this old membrane keyboard.

If I won this giveaway I would want the keyboard since my keyboard is missing a few keys and I don't want to buy a new one.

I would take the keyboard because it matches my mouse. Also my keyboad is an old dell one that came with a computer

I am eyeing the keyboard; I have a Razer MMO mouse which fulfills all my needs in that department, but a high quality mechanical keyboard with tactile feedback will be a big improvement over my Keyboard brand KT800P2 keyboard... yeap.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard as I am going to build a PC and it would help a little bit if I didn't have to pay for a keyboard 

Im stuck with a 5$ worth mouse, help me pls -Sagitta Spectrum mouse

Keyboard would be nice. For someone who grew up using membrane keyboards, the new feel would be heavenly. They have yet to touch a mechanical keyboard and to give them their first experience later this month during their birthday will blow their mind. I recently bought him a gaming mouse so he will be fine with that. The keyboard is all he needs to replace.

I would like to win the Keyboard. I love mechanical keyboard and i really want one.

Davide From Italy

I would like a mouse. The 8 yo one I've got now needs a replacement.

I would like to win the keyboard because my 'E' key is broken and we all know how important it is when gaming.

I would like to have a new keyboard, mine is old and kind of sticky:). 

i probably need a keyboard rather than a mice, i looks ur keyboard is nice and hey, its tesoro why not get one of these. 

BTW i need a new keyboard to replace my very old one.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because now I use and old, cheap AKAI mouse and it is about to die.

I want the mouse because my razer naga molten edition 2012 has died recently.
RMA didn't solve the issue and I'm short of money right now because of wedding plan.

It would be great if I can get one..

Thank you very much

I want the mouse because i need new mouse that is not ugly and old

This would be very nice for me considering I live overseas and getting stuff like this is very difficult for me...the price difference is staggering. 

Also, I had my g502 proteus core stolen from me :(

Thanks!

Hey, I would like to win the keyboard, because my keyboard right now is a shitty normal one from Fujitsu. It doesn't even looks good on my desk because it is white.

I would love the keyboard because I'm chained to the awful world of lenovo on a student budget:( Hope i have some luck!

The keyboard looks nice and I am currently looking for a replacement, I have a simple Dell one that is more for office use, and I have never used mechanical keyboards before so I am very curious to try it and own one.

One keyboard please !