Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard because I have been typing on a really bad keyboard.

I have only old ps2 keyboard and I really need a new one

I would love to have the keyboard as a present for my friend. He wants to get into pc gaming, but only has a 5 year old laptop, so he asked me if I could build him a pc. I told him I could, so now he is saving up. This would be one peripheral less for him to buy which would be a huge help in getting him into pc gaming.

Good luck to everyone!

Core i5 4690k @ 3.8 GHz |  Hyperx Fury 8gb ddr3 1600mhz  |  GIGABYTE Z97-MX Gaming-5  |  Cooler Master Hyper T4  |  XFX R9 390 8gb  |  Corsair CX750M  |  NZXT H440 Black & Blue  |  Samsung 850 EVO 240gb  |  WD BLUE 1TB  |  ASUS VG248QE 144hz & ASUS VX238H

Could i please get the mouse, cuz my 2006 mouse is falling apart.

Thx for reading.

Cheers

The keyboard would be perfect, because I never tried a mechanical keyboard (mostly using some crappy ones) and the market here has very poor choice if keyboards. And the brand is totaly unknown to me so its interesting to check it out.

I want to win the Sagitta because I wanna start playing CS:GO and i dont have money to buy a decent mouse.

keyboard to my little brother(he is 12) , he recently bought a gaming PC and a gaming mouse headphones but no keyboard so he would probably be more than glad of it: D

Excalibur v2 keyboard because i want to move over to brown switches as my wife hates how clicky the blue switches are on this old black widow im using.

Keyboard for sure!  I want to see if I can surpass the 60million presses the keys are rated at! 0_o

I would really be excited winning an Excalibur v2 keyboard. I have since owned only membrane keyboards and never experienced what it felt to use a mechanical one.

Live in the EU, need an America Keyboard, that's why.

Want to fight about it? Do ya?

Click profile to see the 'Spec'.

I really want the keyboard because I'm still using a Dell OEM keyboard from 2007-ish. The clacky keys are ridiculous!

I would love to have one of those fabulous mechanical keyboards because my broke ass is too poor to afford anything better than a membrane keyboard.

I would like the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard! This would make a great gift for my brother's birthday!

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse cause I am using a mouse from 1996 and it's sooo bad. Keep up the good work guys.Love your videos.

I'd like the keyboard, because i have been using this handout for almost 4 years now and im too poor of a student to afford a better one 

download (1).jpg

PICK ME...PICK ME. Who wouldn't want a clicky keyboard?

A new keyboard would be nice, since I apparently can't keep one for more than 2 years without them failing on me. :D

It would be great to have a actual gaming keyboard (not the 15$ type with a "gaming keyboard" branded on it [Dragon War keyboard - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dragon-War-GK-002-Sector-Keyboard/dp/B00CBBA9JI]). Having to replace a old borken keyboard with a small form factor "gaming keyboard" was nice (3 years ago) but now it's a pain in the fingers :( (hitting more then one key do to the small form factor is a real bici)

I'd like the mouse, because right now I'm using some random mouse that I got for $10. Not exactly "super high end gaming-grade" material. I pretty recently got into gaming, and I have a next to zero budget, so yeah....Either way, thanks!

I want one Excalibur V2, please!. I've had the same Genius keyboard since 2008... That would be a noce upgrade. :)

I would like the keyboard because  my current is 5 years old and I need a replacement

i would like the excalibur v2 keyboard the reason why is i would like an upgrade from my Genius keyboard

cant rite anymore not good whet spelling 

I'd be happy with either of them.

But if I had to choose only 1, it would be the keyboard.

I'm entering this for a friend. I'm getting him into PC gaming and he doesn't have a keyboard or mouse yet!

Good luck all!