Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Honestly i much prefer the mouse over the keyboard. While the keyboard is good and usefull (and pretty haha) my current keyboard for my desktop is decent enough for me since it gives me more praticality: it has 1 USB 2.0 port and 1 Input, 1 output audio jacks (that connect to the rear connections on the desktop) on the sides of the keyboard wich, for me, is way better than customizable keys (wich i also have a few i can customize but never do).

However, the mouse is much more usefull since i have 1 desktop and 2 laptops and only 1 mouse (wich is always connected to the desktop). And i honestly prefer to have 1 decent mouse wich may cost me a few extra euros than 3 or 4 crappy chinese mouses that will eventually break, thats why i only have 1 at the moment.

And considering im both a gamer and an architect, a good mouse is something i see as very important :)

I would like the mouse since the one i have is a really cheap one that has started dying, its absoloutly horrible.

I would like the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard, because i'm using non-mechanical keyboards at home and at my work, and i would really like to try out something new, i heard only awesome stuff about mechanical keyboards and Tesoro.

The keyboard, because i am tired of this stupid $10 membrane keyboard. 10 years on the same keyboard and is time four the future.

I would like to win the tesoro excalibur because I need a new keyboard for my development pc because been typing on a crappy keyboard that came with a pc someday for far too long. Thanks!

I would love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard...

I would like it Coz i have never used a backlit keyboard nor have i ever seen one in person..?

I'd like to win the keyboard, because my keyboard isn't mechanical

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus IV Extreme   Processor: Intel i7-2700K   RAM: 16GB GEiL DDR3-1333   Graphics Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro Tri-X

SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 Evo   HDD: 1TB WesternDigital   PSU: 850W Corsair RM850 

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i'm using a small bad mouse for FPS games, which is bad for my performance. thank you!

I would love a Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am learning video editing and if I could make a custom lighting record that shows me the shortcut buttons, It would be amazing! Also I have been using the same HP membrane keyboard for about 6 years, while it doesn't have any problems I would like a change.

It doesn't matter wich one i get im not to picky. But if i have to choose I'd like the keybored. :)

I'd really like the keyboard because I've been using the same ps2 keyboard for 7 years and it finally gave up

I'd love to get one of the keyboards to replace my half working K70!

I would like the keyboard, I've been using a crappy dell one that came with my mom's old computer... I actually almost bought this keyboard a few days ago but there is a few things higher on the list that I should buy... Like I need a new wap mine is slowly killing it's self... 

I would love the keyboard... at work I'm stuck with a really really crappy OEM Acer keyboard, this would help me so much in my job :)

Sagitta Spectrum mous, should be a good start form me., I really need to improve my mouse,  i'm using a crappy Microsoft mouse .. thx

Not too proud to say it but my current keyboard is a found in the garbage Gamdias Hera. Would love a new keyboard.

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard because i'm building a new pc and i don't have a keyboard yet ?

Heeeeey I already was about to get a new keyboard, so i first try this. In short: 10 year old kb, you will hardly find the printed icons on it and it's already one of the sticky things in my home. Press the NUM key and it will take 30 seconds to lift up again.

I would like either the mouse, for use with my laptop when on the go, or the keyboard, for the same purpose, but mostly because it is fun to make people wonder what the hell is wrong with me, typing away on a full sized keyboard, attached to a laptop that has a full sized keyboard.

¢υѕтσм ℓσσρ σя ησтнιηg αт αℓℓ

I want the keyboard because I have this stupid keyboard from 2003. I have been saving up for a real keyboard, but I would really like this one. It looks really cool :D

I want the keyboard BC my keyboard has multiple switches not working and its annoying to use