Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard because i'm using Logitech k120 :(

I'd like to win a Tesoro excalibur v2 keyboard because I am currently using a membrane keyboard on my computer.

I would like the the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i have Logitech M90 mouse that isnt too bad to use but i can feel it its not too good for gaming and i feel its getting weak i have it for 3 or more years and i'm thinking if i get this mouse i could continue my gaming life that i enjoy.

I would like to have the keyboard because i would give it to my brother so we could game together. At the moment he is using some 15 year old keyboard.

I would like to win the keyboard since im presently using a keyboard that is old. It is that white or tan color (that's how ild it is). Thanks

I'd love to win the mouse because I'm using a CM Storm Devastator set and it's just not good enough for the higher tier of gaming I want to do. 

It would be awesome if I win a mouse

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I've been using a poopy HP keyboard and because I'm a descendant of the royal family and it is my right to this glorious weapon my ancestor mightily pulled from the stone to claim the kingdom.

I would like that mouse as I've been using some shitty wireless mouse for the last 5 years.

Last week changed my setup. So a new keyboard would make the new setup complete :)

If it was possible, I would realy like to win the Sagittaa Spectrum mouse, I currently am working with an old power Mac G5 and want to replace the internals of it and make it in to a hackintosh, anyway I don't have a keyboard our mouse for it yet since I am currently using a laptop. Thanks 

Excalibur v2 keyboard because my ultra "cool" acme keyboard starting to fail me and my first personal own build rig. :D 

I would love the keyboard because for one, it looks really sexy and amazing. And second, it has brown switches! :D My current keyboard is pretty loud and my friends complain sometimes when we are talking to each other. It also bothers my parents and my little brother occasionally. I would also really like this keyboard because the one that im using right now is starting to break down.... some keys just dont work sometimes such as the escape key. Ive looked under it and there was nothing there which confuses me on why it doesnt work.... but this is happening along with 1 or 2 others. In the end, this keyboard would just fix all the problems that I am having and still have a look that i love. 

they keyboard as it would be a major improvement over my old Microsoft dome switch keyboard

For me a good keyboard is more important, seeing that my mouse is already decent and the games I play don't need the kind of high dpi mice. Ans also I would like to feel what it's like to type on a good keyboard.

And thank you for the giveaway, keep up the awesome work you guys do.

The mouse, because I'm using some cheap Thermaltake mouse. 

I didn't even know they made mice.. 

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current Razer one is getting old and will quite often just stop working forcing me to unplug it. Its a right hassle, please save me Linus. 

Sam

I'd like the keyboard, because my keyboard at work is a dell keyboard that is old and worn out.

Keyboard Because I have never used a Mechanical Keyboard and would love to try it. I also watch EVERYTHING you guys make, I mean everything.

I would love to have hands on the Excalibur keyboard. It look stunning and it has very cool customizations. I'm currently using a Microsoft All in one media keyboard which was not a good choice at all. So this would be a big upgrade. :) Good luck everyone in the giveaway! :)

I'd love to win the Tesoro Excalibur, as I have always been looking forward to upgrade my keyboard that is older than me for a brown switch mechanical keyboard. I've been watching Linus for quite a while now and I'd love to win something from you guys! 

Castle_Risc_PC_PS2_Keyboard_(HiRes).jpg

I'd like the keyboard, it's time to give my 6 year old Dell keyboard it's awaited rest!

The keyboard, because I'm broke and there's only so much prostitution that I can do before I can afford a better keyboard.

I'd love to have the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I use a crappy old keybord that's like 10 already and although I take good care of it I think it's time for a new one

i want to win the keyboard because being the only person who plays with their laptop keyboard is kind of a downer.