Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the new keyboard, it goes with the scheme of my new build and it has some excellent features.

I would like the keyboard because I'm wanting to try mechanical switches!

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win keyboard because my keyboard keeps turning off on me

Hey Linus :) 

great giveaway :)

if i win i would like to have that keyboard. I currently have a logitech mx 5500  and after ive cleaned the board al keys are working like crap. You have to force them to click and typing is going to be a sport

I'd like to win the keyboard myself.

I would like the keyboard because I am building a setup for the first time and I am on a budget, so I can not get a good keyboard.

I would like to win the mouse becuase my mouse. When i game my mouse can stop working

I would want to win the keyboard due to the current potato that I have and soon will be getting rid of.

I want the Sagitta Spectrum mouse :)

I would love the keyboard, i've never seen a mechanical keyboard in my life :(

If I were to win, I would like the keyboard because my current keyboard is an embarrassment and my friends actually laugh at me about it... :(

Spectrum mouse.
My mouse is a 1year old 5€ mouse and its barely working, I have never had a better mouse.

I would like to get the keyboard, due to the reason that my CM Storm Devastator Keyboard is not really comfortable, and the keys such as the space bar, and the tab bar is stuck, so i really want to replace it. 

I'd love the keyboard because I've only ever used one mechanical keyboard, and I'd love to see how the rest feel, and maybe ditch this current one.

I would like to win the keyboard because I don't have one atm and I like shiny LED things.

I would love the keyboard because I bought a dell xps desktop 5 years ago and still using the dell keyboard from that system, so it's time for an update. <3

I would like to win a keyboard. I am 18 years old and I am working parallel with gymnasium in order to get myself things my parents can't afford me. I have keyboard that came stock with computer that I bought in 2004 (was an intel pentium 4) :(

I've never been able to afford a good mechanical keyboard and would love the chance to try one. I've always heard good things about them and would love to win. Thanks for the opportunity!

Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboards' q key is broken and I need to copy paste to "type" it.

I Realy Just want to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard Bescause i Am going to Start A tech Channel And i realy want to review it 

I would love to ein The awesome keyboard. I still use a very old PS/2 l, membrane keyboard

I would like the mouse because my cheep dell mouse which I had from my OEM dell machine is really old now as it sticks and in CSGO it always shoots even when I do not press it XD. GOOD DAY!