Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard Because My current one is terrible. And Because i would Really appreciate it :)

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win the keyboard because the keyboard I have been using for the past two years came in a mouse and keyboard bundle for €11, it decides to fall asleep on me and not respond every so often even with fresh batteries and the Z key needs a lot of... Forceful encouragement to press. I've since upgraded the mouse but the keyboard still sits at my desk. Your videos isipred me to build my own pc, and sadly I skimped on peripherals in order to get a better CPU *plays tiny violin*

I would like the mouse. because i never use this type of fancy mouse in my life.:(

I'd like to get my hand on Tesoro's keyboard. Mine 6GV2 has been in heavy use and keycaps are nearly blank.
And I have my own desired gaming mouse so that is I want to participate in Keyboard giveaway.

I'd like the mouse to prevent more pain in my wrist from using insufficient small laptop mouse.

I want to win the Keyboard, because my table mic picks up the sound from my Cherry MX blues so agressively, that my teammates are starting to get truly annoyed. Also I only have single color back lighting, and life without RGB back lighting isn't worth much.

I would like to enter for the mouse, as oddly enough I am strangely attached to my Microsoft ergonomic keyboard (probably has something to do with all the accounting work I do in concert with the dedicated calculator button this has) as well as the fact that I'm not fond of blue backlit keys as they have more retinal burn in than other colors.

i would take the mouse if i win. thanks for the helpful vids keep up the good work 8>]

Wow, had a tough time trying to reply to this topic on my mobile phone =/

So I have dragged out my laptop \o/ 

I would like the keyboard because ever since Lukes broken keyboard video I have become interested in and have wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard. The cherry on top is the brown switches .. a favorite of you guys according to a The WAN Show i saw recently. Also .. Its my 40th birthday on March 12 and this would make a nice birthday present =p

Cheers for the great videos LTT puts in my YouTube feed.. makes my inner tech geek happy!

I'd like the mechanical keyboard, it would be a great experience to use mechanical keyboard for gaming or work for the 1st time, literally ?

Actually, the backlight gets me. I don't have one on my keybord now, so this would be definetly an upgrade.

Just now, SockyWocky said:

I would like to win the keyboard because the keyboard I have been using for the past two years came in a mouse and keyboard bundle for €11, it decides to fall asleep on me and not respond every so often even with fresh batteries and the Z key needs a lot of... Forceful encouragement to press. I've since upgraded the mouse but the keyboard still sits at my desk. Your videos isipred me to build my own pc, and sadly I skimped on peripherals in order to get a better CPU *plays tiny violin*

I think I managed to reply incorrectly, sorry for including the original post ?

Well, I'd like the keyboard as Im gaming with a "Lenovo UltraSlim Plus Wireless Keyboard" right now aaaand ... well, sometimes it's lagging while gaming and thats really annoying, especially in CSGO :)

i would like the mouse because my mouse is broken and i have been using the touch pad for 2 months 

The mouse please, I am currently using amazon basic mouse and keyboard, NOT JOKING and would really like some new ones. Thanks in advance.

ABT

I'm sitting here with no backspace key and a scroll wheel which doesn't work. a key board/ mouse that would last would make life much easier.

Great Giveaway as always. BIG Shoutout to Tesoro for making this posible!

If I get to win, I would like the Tesoro Excalibur v2 - Black

I own a membrane keyboard, it gets the job done fine, but I would appreciate a better keyboard.

Oh Pleeeeeeeease, i want this Keyboard because i almost Never miss Linustechtips!!!!! 
Oh, and because i´m still using a superold keyboard which is extremely slow and NOT really comfortable to type on... :(

I would like the keyboard because I recently got into coding and the keyboard I currently own is not keeping up with my typing speed

Would love that sweet mouse cause it's awesome and I would love an actual mouse to use instead of a track pad on my laptop!

Would love the keyboard because I'm still typing on my HP laptop's keyboard while using a dual monitor setup.

Would love to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard. I've always wanted to try a mechanical keyboard but I am hesitant to spend twice as much as a traditional keyboard. I'm also a big fan of Logitech's peripherals so I would always love to try a different brand.