Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love the mouse since my naga 2013s scroll broke a few months back.

Nothing to see here, move along

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the tesoro keyboard because i havent feel what a mechanical keyboard feels like. ? 

As much as the keyboard looks absolutely amazing, I'd have to go for the mouse if I won this, I've been using this fifteen year old two button mouse for everything, and I'd love an upgrade

IMG_1401.JPG

I would love more then anything at the moment to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard, why well simply because I like to consider myself a gamer you know. Yet I'm using a old Microsoft keyboard while gaming and to make matters worst ITS A BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD, I know right!.... I'm a daily watcher of the uploaded videos and all that other good stuff so hit me up xD.

I would like a keyboard but mouse if fine to (Preferably keyboard) . The reason i would like the keyboard it to give it to my little brother who loves gaming more then i do and he uses an old logitech keyboard and he deserves a better one, if i were to win i would give it to him as a gift. im good though because i got a pretty good razer keyboard. Hope i win. BTW i <3 linus and i have been watching him and he crew for 2 years.

Hey! 

I would love a new keybord, since I just got back into gaming, have bought my new gaming rig.

but the keybord and mouse is pre stone age.

the mouse is an okey mouse, but the keybord is an OLD Dell keybord from the early 2000'ns.

like the one on the picture :P

love you'r content now and forever ;)

dell_keyboard_11.jpg

Edited by The.K.Rock1991
just to put on notifications

I would just love a new mouse, not much for keyboards. But, hey! I'm really fine with either. (Preferably the Mouse)

I would like the keyboard because i just have my $10 crappy one and i'd like to play csgo more professional :)

The keyboard, i am looking for a new keybord for the new pc i'm building. This giveaway showed up to maybe saved the day. xD

I would be very interested in the Excalibur keyboard as I have never had a mechanical keyboard and love the customizable per-key lighting.

I'd love to win that keyboard, mainly because I'm shopping for a new keyboard right now since my old one is not working well. (Ctrl, numpad 4 and b not registering presses)

no idea what to put here

I would like the keyboard. Headshotting mofos is impossible unless your keyboard has individually programmed LEDs. That's obviously why I suck at FPS. A new keyboard will make me not suck.. right?

I would love to give either, or both, to my wife for our anniversary.  She is a PC gamer, and has been using an MK710 wireless keyboard/mouse combo.  I keep telling her that she would get better performance with a wired combo, so this would be an EXCELLENT anniversary gift for her.  *It will be our 11th anniversary next month*  Thanks!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard, cause i hate my aged Roccat ISKU realy hard  

Recently my keyboard just died and this would save a lot of time and money to get it. I also love the design and the many of the features such as the programmable keys. 

I'd like the mouse, i have a terrible one and already have a decent keyboard

I would like a keyboard because I am using a generic less than 10 euro keyboard from Logitech and in Serbia I can not even buy this one or any other mechanical keyboard as the seller mark-up is to steep and the prices are astronomical, and shipping one from amazon or eBay would be twice as expensive due to shipment costs and also pricing on the customs and tax. :( I am really sad now actually when I think about it... 

The keyboard because ive always wanted a keyboard that has individual changeable lighting and is a mechanical keyboard

I'd be grateful to get either this great keyboard or the mouse. I get my brand new Origin dream machine today, and this would round it out just right!

Just now, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I need that keyboard stimulus it'll make so much of a difference I want it cause king Authur, needs it  gotta add that excalibur to the arsenal

I'd love to win  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've been using my 5 euro keyboard for more than 3 years. I have to type a lot and I allways wanted to try out a mechanical keyboard.

My poor a4tech mouse is feeling like Master Splinter lately. It outlived all his relatives, but i guess at some point the time to retire should come.

Because I'm a poor programmer with very sad hardware and a famished computer. My monitor died of tuberculosis last week and my keyboard has cancer.

:((((((

I definitely need a keyboard to replace my $10 A4tech keyboard.

Plsssssssssssssssss........

ma spoder senz iz tingling...