Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like a keyboard, because i would like to change my work keyboard to a mechanical, instead of that crappy DELL keyboard, that everyone has.

1 minute ago, PC Dude said:

Hey I think I have the same keyboard! :)

Awesome! Great budget board it has lasted me a while now, but maybe time to upgrade soon.

Would be nice to get this keyboard for my new gaming rig. Been using laptops for last while

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because my 10€ microsoft keyboard will slowly but surely break.

I would like to win Excalibur v2 mechanical gaming keyboard because I have some cheap $5 keyboard :D

I'm rocking a Ducky Shine 2. It's awesome, but it's a bit old now. I'd love the opportunity to try something new as I haven't had a lot of experience with mechanical keyboards.

I would really like the mouse, because using my laptops trackpad is killing me slowly and painfully.

If I'll be one of the chosen few, I would like to have the Excalibur V2 Mech Keyboard. I work as a Virtual Assistant everyday and accept some typing/ transcribing jobs. I like to keep my workplace as dark as possible for me to just focus on what I'm doing but I found it really hard to put symbols sometimes. Some of the keys in my keyboard aren't functioning as well as I'm using this keyboard for about 6 years now and blue is my favorite color so that would be perfect. It'll help me a lot. Many Thanks.

I want to win the keyboard because mine is not mechanical and I need the clicky sound in my life.

I would like the Keyboard as i am currently gaming on an old white microsoft keyboard, i mean its served me well but its time to move on haha. Plus the customisable rgb light for each specific key looks like an awesome feature, along with the fully programable keys will help with work and gaming.

Keyboard please!....because I am using a 3$ keyboard and really want a mechanical keyboard.

Good luck everyone!!!

I would like to win one of the keyboards, my reason is quite selfish though, because I would like to have a modern mechanical keyboard to replace this Dell keyboard that was given to me.  Currently the only mechanical keyboards I have attach to a computer with an XT or AT connector, and are actually hooked up to a 486DX-33 and a 286.

I would like to get the keyboard, since until now I've been gaming and typing with a 5€ keyboard, which is not fun to say the least. This would imporve the overall satisfaction.

I want the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because track pads make me cry inside 

crying.jpg

I'd like the keyboard because my current on is almost broken :)

I would like the mouse because anti bac soft finish omg!!! <3 also man crush on linus and I would totally name it after him ;)

I'd like the keyboard because I'm still using non-mechanical keyboard which sucks.

I would like to have EXCALIBUR V2, so I can change my ancient Logitech EX100

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard cause I want it and it will add to my set up # pimp my setup ????

I would like the keyboard, because I use a typewriter and that sucks for gaming.

I want the keyboard because mine its crap.

I wanitthis keyboard because I.ve been sitting here for 4 years with a A100+ one which is like 5 bucks and I really want to get into competitive games but my keyboard is iresponsive and feels very mushy

All in all pls giff me this tech god :)

It would be mad to type on that keyboard, never had one mechanical one. Could it be ? Haha. Thanks for the content guys!

I Would Really Love the keyboard, My Keyboard have been the same for the past 6 years, using a keyboard provided by Gateway.