Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I win I would like the Tesoro Excalibur v2 Keyboard In black because right now I have a generic Chinese keyboard and I would really love to finally have a normal keyboard

Either product would considerably boost the quality of my current setup!

Spoiler

[First Post!]

Definitely the keyboard.

This thing has endured a brutal typing challenge (school) -- but I can't stand the thing...

Dell-New-Keyboard.jpg

i want this keyboard as i am using a crappy Logitech K200 from the last 4 years. Please make me win!!

oh dear lord pls lord gaben i ned a new keyboard ive been using a really cheap old ps2 keyboard (lol) pls halp

I would love to win the mouse, I am making a build for my parents and my pc will be down due to having to save up for more peripherals since Im giving them mine and that epic mouse would cross something off the list of needs (: Thank you

I want the keyboard maybe because the keyboard wants me? 

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I wont the keyboard because mine is A4tech KB-5A and its very old :(

I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Im a broke ass student typing on a 5 year old 10 keyless mac keyboard, on a PC... The thing has 2 key rollover and is slowly dying, please, let this keyboard lay to rest!

Keyboard.. very simple.. Worn out keys and no way to change that..  Gl everyone :D

Excalibur v2, i want to win it because my logitec keyboard has run its coarse, dont have the funds to get a new one as im between jobs at the moment (brand new nurse). 

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my old and ugly rubber dome keyboard.

Would love to stop using the Razer membrane keyboard I currently have and be able to use a mechanical keyboard!

I would love to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my deathadder (one of the old ones with blue LED's) is super dying rn and I need a new one.

The keyboard. As I am using a 12 euro Microsoft keyboard for some time and it needs a worthy follow up.

Keyboard please because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and wouldn't mind this to be my first 

mouse, because in all my mouse's have broken wire.

I would love the Excalibur V2. I've never been able to justify owning a mechanical keyboard despite really wanting one and the Excalibur looks incredible!

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard cause Ive been using my Compaq keyboard for the past 6 years and it has started to grade down so it would be fun it win it!

I would love one of the black keyboards just because I am using a crappy keyboard and I spend a lot of time typing on it, so I want to improve my experience :) Also, I really like the minimal, clean look of the black version, it just feels professional.

Keyboard. I'm just tired of my normal keyboard and I can't bring myself to spend the money on a nice mechanical one lol. 

Excalibur V2.

I'd like to win because i've never had a good keyboard and i want to see what it's like.

I would Love the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse Please :3

the mouse because its really hard to play csgo on a one-button apple mouse