Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard because I spillt juice in my gaming one so half of the keys are stuck so I am using a old crapy keyboard instead.

That keyboard of course! Why, well... who doesn't want a new keyboard right?

I would like the keyboard. I have never had a mechanical keyboard and would love to see what all the fuss is about.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

6 minutes ago, Alex Taylor said:

The mouse please, I am currently using amazon basic mouse and keyboard, NOT JOKING and would really like some new ones. Thanks in advance.

ABT

Not even joking, jeyboard just broke. On second thought, can I have the keyboard?

I would like a new keyboard cause I've been using the Logitech combo mk270, and it's giving problems. Beside the constant purchase of cells, the wireless signal gets interference really easily and poses a problem in typing, basically gaming is hell xD.

The keyboard would be nice, as my current one only registers three button at the same time 

Would love the keyboard, my current one is getting old and bad after a while using it :)

I would like the keyboard because it is beautiful and mine, while mechanical has a few broken switches.

i would like the keyboard, my blue switches hurts, so heavy :^(

Keyboard PLEASE

I've got a £1200 gaming rig but still use a £15 mouse/keyboard combo, it's killing me.

Keyboard because my "A" key just broke on my normal keyboard

The keyboard because I'm still stuck using this super old Microsoft curve keyboard:(

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a welcome upgrade from the 5 year old office keyboard that I'm currently using :P

Sagitta Spectrum mouse  - currently gaming with a wireless logitech mouse and it is just not responsive enough!!!

so woulæd love to get a bettrer mouse!!!

I would love to upgrade my keyboard from my old refurbinshed Logitech G15. And the Excalibur V2 looks great.
Programmeable keys really seem useful when programming and drawing.

I'd love to have the keyboard, it would be a big improvement over my current one.

I would love the mouse. I never had a good mouse. Now I have a cheapo Rapoo mouse. Gonna do a whole lot better at League Of Legends with one of the Tesoro mouses...

I would love to get the Sagitta Spectrum because my current bluetooth mouse is just not cutting it when it comes to my gaming needs :(

I would like to have the Keyboard because I am still using a rubberdome keyboard that came with the computer from my parents

3 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd love the Excalibur because I have the G602 but I'm using a broken apple membrane keyboard that sometimes straight up doesn't work