Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like to win the keyboard, so I can follow the path of Taran, and learn how to use two keyboard in PremierePro (and possibly in Ae and Au ) .

PS: I so wanna see this video

PPS: Taran if you're reading this, you're my hero !

An Excalibur V2 Keyboard would be my item of choice.  I've never owned a mechanical keyboard much to my shame.  And this one looks exceptional...and how can it not be with a name like Excalibur?

The keyboard. I'm really tired of gaming on a wireless Vakoss Msonic MK2365UK. The keyboard keeps dying on me during a match. The batteries die in a day or two. I would really love to win the Excalibur v2 by Tesoro. I've never ever had a mechanical keyboard in my life and i would love to try it out

I Want the keyboard cuz my A4Tech keyboard suck, i'm from serbia and everything here is 200$+

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse of course, because of RGB and because I don't really like the keyboard design (and I have a new shiny keyboard anyway).

Time to replace this absurdly old Razer (crappy) Lachesis mouse :P

The white keyboard would be awesome.  It is so hard to find a good white mechanical keyboard.  Would probably look for some black key caps to replace the white ones with to match my g600 mouse. 

I need a mech KB as my MS Sidwinder X4 is kinda dated =(

Thanks,

Rob

It would be really great if I won the Sagitta Spectrum mouse! Good luck to all

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've always wanted to own an illuminated keyboard, but have just always wanted to buy something else more every month. So I end up not having enough money left over to get one. I'm still saving up for a new video card at the moment. So I can't really be buying anything else until after that. I'm trying for a GTX 980ti so it's going to take me a while!

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am building a new rig and will need a keyboard for it.

I would like to win the keyboard, I do not have a mechanical keyboard yet and it would be a nice upgrade :P Greetings from Germane

I'd like the keyboard because I want to give it to my younger friend who just started gaming.

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard since i still have not tried one of these mechanical keyboard things before.

I would enjoy a new keyboard, specifically because I JUST got a new mouse.  Lovin the content, Thanks guys! 

I would like to win the keyboard. Why? Because I'm addicted to keyboards. I don't know why. But I guess that's part of an addiction; most of the time, you don't know why you're addicted...

I would like the keyboard please because I need to upgrade this one . Good luck to everyone!

microsoft-multimedia-keyboard-1.0a-slika-7162554.jpg

the keyboard because I have a really old Microsoft keyboard that is slowly dying on me and i would love to not have to shell out the cash for a new one that does not suck 

I would like to get the keyboard. 

I am studying IT on university and one of my main subjects is programming, and it is pretty hard to type on my crappy notebook.

I would like the keyboard because i always wanted to get one with switches on and give it a spin, but couldn't due to not being able to afford the expense.

I would like to win the Keyboard because I went all out on a custom build sporting the new skylake i7 980ti new monitor mouse 32gbs of ram corsiar h100i etc. but i'm using a very old dell keyboard that has so many sticky buttons its crazy and it would be the perfect thing to finish my set up 

Well, that mouse could really come in handy right now! I currently use a €5,- mouse which is not accurate AT ALL! Plus, it has some stupid color combination (Blue LEDs with a red/black cable (facepalm))

I would love the keyboard like its my child! The reason, is its free and i wouldn't have to lie to my wife about how much i spent on it. It would make up for some of the other items i have lied, and blamed Linus for making me purchase.

Well, I never had a mechanical keyboard nor a good quality mouse, and I dream of a mech. keyboard...

My luck has been low lately (lol) but maybe, just maybe...

BTW my twitter is (at)dankmasterlel (so you can track the follow)

I would love to win the keyboard. I've never had a mechanical keyboard in my life and I will be building my first gaming PC soon. So winning a mechanical keyboard would be awesome.