Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to submit my request for the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse, because even though my need for a new keyboard is more dire, I believe the odds will be better in opting for the mouse.

I'd like the keyboard, please. I have never been able to purchase a mechanical keyboard before (kids). It has always been classified as a luxury item and therefore not necessary. I am still using my old Compaq keyboard from my first computer, which is still clickty clackting away like a champ, but an upgrade would be sooo nice!  

On 4-3-2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

Hello guys from the LMG. If I were to be picked I would like to get the Sagitta Spectrum.  It would be a great improvement over my (Current)  Dell office mouse. BTW Keep up the good work! (this was brought to you by Lynda.com) 

I would to enter in for the Excaliber v2 keyboard because I have been using the same Dell keyboard that had come with my PC for the past four years and I really would like a new one. 

the mouse! 

the one i m using is over 10years old. i m serious :D ... sadly..

I would definitely love to win one of the Tesoro Excalibur V2 keyboards. I was previously using my trusty old school Razer Blackwidow. (Blue Lighting) It survived many years of abuse and would still be here today had my 3 year old son Jax not knocked over that glass of ice water on top of it.... RIP my friend. Gone, but never forgotten.

I am currently using an old dell keyboard I found in a box in my garage. It is better than no keyboard, just not by much. :)

It it's not broke, fix it until it is

Sagitta Spectrum !! 

Because i"m awesome and i have a crapy mouse :D 

It will be pretty nice for my new gaming RIG 

Thank's for the give away 

I am mainly interested in the keyboard since I currently am playing all my computergames with the aid of an old Andersson membrane keyboard which really isn't the Ferrari equivalent of keyboards. I'm also way to cheap of a person to ever buy a mechanical keyboard myself which is the order reason for me entering this giveaway.

I really, really need a good keyboard right now so i want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard pleaaase

I'd love one of the keyboards because I'm transition from a laptop to a desktop build and need to save costs!

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be an excellent replacement for my 1994 mechanical keyboard. It's an AT keyboard with a PS2 adapter....followed by a ps2 to USB adapter. The sad part of such and amazing setup is my USB adapter has been damaged. 

Thanks for the consideration 

Hi, Im Jorge from Mexico.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been using the same membrane keyboard for 2 years. I have never used a mechanical keyboard (Im not exaggerating jaja), and since I started watching your videos the urge to play with one showed up.

Sorry for my english, greetings.

I really want to win that keyboard because i have always wanted to own a mechanical keyboard but theyre too expensive here in the philippines.

I would love to get the keyboard because my broke and I am now using a stupid flexible travel keyboard that I just had laying around and it really sucks. I don't even have to touch it an it randomly starts typing and don't even get me started on trying to game with it 

My Name is Josh Fisk and I am 19 years old and a full time student at Northern Arizona University and part time web developer. I could make good use of the keyboard while doing school work and development work on my desktop that uses a hand me down Dell keyboard that has had the wear to show it's years. As a college student there really are not enough funds to afford something nice and I would love to use the keyboard for school, work, and when time permits gaming, Mostly War Thunder. Thanks for the consideration.

I wanted to buy a keyboard like this one for a while, but it seems this kind of keyboard is out of my budget :(

My cheap keyboard, just isn't cutting it now, so that Excalibur one is a gem in my eyes <3

I would love to have the mouse so that I can play games without getting pain in my hand from my current mouse

I would certainly benefit most from the keyboard because I am currently using the on screen keyboard for my computer for everything I type..... Yeah, Need a keyboard. Writing anything like this is a pain in the butt. My old (emphasis on old) stock dell keyboard stopped working and I haven't gotten a chance to try and get a new keyboard. Yeah that keyboard would be awesome haha.

Side note...just now realizing after typing for several minutes that I could have just walked over and grabbed my phone and typed all this there... R.I.P

I would love that keyboard for no other reason than LUST.

I would want the keyboard because of those mechanical switches

I would want the keyboard because my keyboard is  crappy budget one that the keys sometimes dont always detect that im clicking it.

Using antiquated mac keyboard. Almost anything would be better. I'll get a code keyboard if I don't win :)

I would like the keyboard, because I do not have any, so it's better to have one great, than not have at all.

Thanks

Good luck in the draw for all :)