Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to get the keyboard as mine is not able to type the "at" sign!

i'm a huge follower of LTT and the wan show!

Keep on rocking guys! you are the coolest company out there!

I would love the Tesoro Excalibur v2 Keyboard as I've been typing on a laptop and the only external keyboards I have are 6 year old acer default keyboards, which, I hate.

I'd like to get that keyboard because my membrane keyboard isn't really great for gaming, and in some games it bottlenecks my performance. Getting that great mechanical keyboard would be awesome. Thanks! xD

I would like the mouse because its black and I can change the lighting on it matching all my razer things.(not a fan of razers mouses)

I have a $10 logitech keyboard from 3 years ago. Please hook me up with that Tesoro upgrade :D

I would like the mouse because, I have a really crappy mouse that my dog chewed up and now it's extremely hard to use. The mouse that I am currently using is just so annoying, I'm using a Microsoft mouse which is probably the worst mouse that I have ever used for gaming. I am fine with my keyboard but I could definitely use one of the Sagitta spectrums.

I need that keyboard to save the life of my current keyboard. She's been crying ?

I would like to have the Excalibur v2 because right now I am using a membrane keyboards their so noisy and unpleasant to type. I want to use it as my daily keyboard in my house and I want something that could match my black and blue setup.. Thanks for Tesoro for sponsoring this give away Continue doing Good job at your products. 

I really need a Sagitta Spectrum mouse! The one i currently use is an old Logitech that barely works...

I would be super excited to win either one. Both my keyboard and mouse are getting a little old and I've been wanting a new one for a long time. My keyboard is not mechanical, so the Tesoro keyboard would give me a chance to try out mechanical and see if I like it more. I've also been wanting a new mouse due to the one I have not fitting my hand well, after a bit of gaming with now finger support, my hand starts cramping. Good luck to all.

I would love one of those keyboards :D Thank you for doing such generous giveaways, and I will keep watching your content C: Good luck everybody!

I need a new keyboard because, I've been using this for 6 years.

I could really use a new keyboard cos i'm at Uni in the Uk and money has gotten really tight and ive been left with a technica value keyboard from the super market since the end of last semester.   

To be honest, a mouse.

I hate the common Onn mouse. BlackWeb has a little... More quality, mind the little.

And a mouse like that, comfy to the touch?

Ohhh man, that'd be the dream.

Consider me in for that mouse.

"Aw shucks, man. If ya hadn't a put that thing there, ya might not'a messed it up!"

>"Well where's the problem?"

"'Tween the Computer and the Chair. Error ID-Ten-T, I call it."

>"I don't get it."

I would like to win the Tesoro keyboard because I have always wanted to game with a mechanical keyboard. I don't make a lot of money so it would be nice to win. I watch LTT everyday and you guys are the reason I love tinkering with computers so much. 

I would love the Keyboard because i recently got a new mouse and my keyboard could also use an uprgrade. Its like really bad...

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard because i want to upgrade to a better keyboard but do not have the money or the time because of school.

So that would be nice to get something new :)

I would like to win the keyboard because i just got my new pc, and i have everything except good keyboard!

The keyboard plz I am to broke to afford a mechanical keyboard any time soon.

I am currently using a old keyboard and normally that would be fine but i am really passionate about CSGO and i think the mechanical keyboard would be helpful.

I want the Keyboard because my Keyboard is shitty and doesn't work that good 

Having only fairly recently entered the PC master race and now becoming a content creator, I need to upgrade off of the membrane Lenovo cheapo "came in my first off-the-shelf-PC box" keyboard I've been using to something actually usable. I've been planning to upgrade for a long time but money is tight. 

So please, fellow video production group, have some mercy on a poor Ducky! 

Gaben bless.