Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard, because once the Razer Core comes out, I will be needing an extra set of peripherals for my Blade Stealth ;D

-Sebastian Tidwell

I would love to have a Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current crappy mouse has a problem with its scroll making it jerky and this is very annoying when working on my projects. Really hoping to get an awesome mouse.

Thanks as always for all your great videos.

I would like the keyboard because I've been using an old mac keyboard for over 5 years now. Also, this keyboard would be perfect for my desk setup :) .

The keyboard, because i have a 12 yer old keyboard now. Thank you!

I'd like to have the honor to mash buttons on a beautiful Excalibur v2 keyboard, then i'll be a true keyboard warrior.

I'd like the mouse, because all the mice I've ever had have been from the store 5 Below, and they're terrible. My wife just doesn't understand why you need to spend more than $5 on a mouse.

I'd really like the keyboard, I never had a good keyboard...

Hi LTT Group!

I want to win the Spectrum H6L Optical Mouse to possibly replace my Sentey Revolution Pro, I have a very awkward palm grip where I can't bend any of my fingers when i use my mouse due to football injuries, and I'm on the hunt for a cheap mouse that can fix my gaming problems. I'm currently playing for my university's gaming community, as we are a part of Tespa North, and sometimes that requires me to be gaming for hours at a time, (like our charity stream with Extra Life, or just carrying people in LoL or Overwatch, etc.)

If I am lucky enough to win this mouse, and find it to be less satisfactory than my Sentey Revolution Pro, I will continue to chase the mouse :3 and either give this one to my girlfriend who is using my old E-3lue Cobra Junior to replace that mouse (it has been attacked by our cat multiple times after LANs, there is plastic floating in it making noise whenever she moves it) or give it away at an event our community hosts.

1st Finally got reason to register on forum ^_^

and 2nd I need that keyboard like the most ppl here, I choose that even if there is less chance winning it coz I got my favorite mouse (that is Bloody 5) and the worst keyboard ever (Logitech ex110)- that is wireless and suck battery like leech.

I would like the excalibur v2 keyboard I have set up my gameing PC and I already have a  decent mouse but I'm still using the stock key-board from a prebuilt PC I got forever ago 

i would like the mouse because i am using a touch pad mouse on my laptop and need a mouse to be able to increase my productvity.

The mouse, because I simply don´t have a good working mouse and I realy want one. They also look very nice, I love the design of it!

5 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would want sagitta spectrum. Reason  why is I need a better mouse to play FPS than a mouse off a shelf. 

I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum Mouse because it has good dpi(which I am desperately in need of) and it also has programmable keys both these features will surely help me be more productive and RBG lighting is a boon.

I currently have some useless wired mouse.

My old Razer blackwidow did well over 3 years, but i am ready for something new. Expecially because i never used something diffrent than the razer greens. And yeah, i want the keyboard ^^.

I really want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never owned a mechanical keyboard and I would really like to.

I would love to win the excalibur keyboard!!!

I' want the keyboard because I'm stuck with my old, membrane keyboard for almost 11 years and I was never able to even try mechanical keyboard. It's not that bad, but some keys just don't work properly, like LCTRL or TAB... With game and browser open, switching between programs is pretty annoying. It's time to change something... 

I'd like that mouse, so I don't have to use the crappy mouse that came with my keyboard. 

Id like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard simply because im stuck using my dads old dell keyboard. Ive had it for 5 years and while it has served me well, this old membrane keyboard fails to register up to a quater of all key presses which sucks for gaming

The keyboard because mine doesn't have back lighting and I can't see anything at night time xD 

I'd love the keyboard so that I could finally upgrade from a 4-year old membrane keyboard :/

I would love to winn the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i allready have a logitech g502 so i dont need a mouse but i am using a really old sweex keyboard that had its best time.Im currently saving up for a new headset because i broke the earcup of my current one.

Keep up the great vids!

I do not deserve anything, but I would be grateful to get anything.  I can not afford myself neither .  Someone loves yachts and cars,  but I adore computers  and it is perhaps a reason to get . Tnx