[Registry Leak] Here's some of the games that WON'T be available to be shared on Steam

TopWargamer

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=81510333

i6AQUpO6fIQ6d.png

Well honestly this was kind of expected, because the Steam share service thing or whatever only allows you to share games that do NOT require a login or 3rd party software (aka UPlay and GFWL). I mean, sure it sucks that we can;t share the above games, but compared to the tons of other great games on Steam that we'll be able to share, it's kind of not really a big deal, at least I don't see it as one.

(CS:GO though, why on earth can't we share that?)

COMIC SANS

Wait, why can't CS:GO be shared?

*Edit, apparently CS:GO might go F2P, so there'd be no point -_-

*Edit 2, TF2 and DOTA 2 aren't restricted though...weird...I need some clarification.

:o

Didn't know this. Hope it's true, even though I own the game already.

>.>

COMIC SANS

i'm a little behind, I remember rumours of the steam trading games and stuff but not a confirmation, is it for sure now and if it is, when will this be available by?

It will be coming in a beta phase if you join this group.

For official release, no one knows.

Wait, why can't CS:GO be shared?

*Edit 2, TF2 and DOTA 2 aren't restricted though...weird...I need some clarification.

O: i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly wanna play CS GO, who said it might go f2p and how long? :3

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sad that CS Go isn't in the family sharing list. The game companies probably have a policy in sharing games so thats why some of them are not shared.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

It redirects to bing and it searches Xbone and funny that most of the results are not related to the Xbox One lol.

I think that's just for you...

>.>

COMIC SANS

posted on wrong topic lol. 

That makes a lot more sense lol. 

COMIC SANS

to be at least, this is not surprising at all. I would imagine that that most new games will not be available for this until the developer wants to push sales, some not at all. I would imagine that this is at the discretion of the developer

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

TL;DR - every game from a shitty publisher. And a few extra.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't see myself using the sharing option anyway.. Either my friends know the game liked it and bought it  themselfs. Or its a game they won't play anyway.. But I still hope it works for most(if not all) games as you never know

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

meh i just share my personal account

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.